kieranperez

Leo, can 5-MeO awaken paranormal powers?

24 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura Do you consider Oujia boards credible part of the paranormal? Because people have tried them and claim they've seen the freakiest shit ever and swear they're not making it up and have been so haunted by the event they've done away with anything paranormal.

Edited by saffron

3 hours ago, lmfao said:

@Leo Gura What are the usual circumstances under which paranormal powers are unlocked? Do they unlock for people who are enlightened? Is that it?

This was answered in this very thread 

@lmfao Kundalini awakening, chakra opening, and intense spiritual practice.

Usually people who get serious paranormal abilities have always has a psychic sense since they were young. It was just usually weak, suppressed, denied, or underdeveloped. Then it gets super-charged.

I think most psychics start young. Which is why I say there's a strong genetic component. I doubt you'll become a psychic out of the blue one day in your 40s.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@lmfao Kundalini awakening, chakra opening, and intense spiritual practice.

Usually people who get serious paranormal abilities have always has a psychic sense since they were young. It was just usually weak, suppressed, denied, or underdeveloped. Then it gets super-charged.

I think most psychics start young. Which is why I say there's a strong genetic component. I doubt you'll become a psychic out of the blue one day in your 40s.

Even Gary Weber got siddhis but he let go of them as it became a little of an ego thing to him if I put it properly.