kieranperez

Leo, can 5-MeO awaken paranormal powers?

24 posts in this topic

Hey Leo, you’ve talked in the past about third eye openings while on 5-MeO and it’s also seems to me paranormal abilities and powers like siddhis really become possible once the third eye opens (though, that doesn’t seem to be an across the board result for people). Have you found at least in any of your research and findings that 5-MeO can activate those sorts of things? If so, do you think those kinds of powers are more accessible than if one just pursued and mastered yoga?

Keep in mind: I’m more interested in enlightenment than powers. I’m just curious because hey, if it’s possible, why not get “full enlightenment” and access the highest possibilities a human being can have?

each enlightenment experience increases your base mana by 200 points, and the more mana the more powerful spells you will be able to cast

5-MeO is a cutting edge technology. The research on it is still very scant.

You must experiment and see what you get.

It probably can for the right person. Paranormal capacities seem to be very genetically determined. It's a bit of a lottery and most people will never get them.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Mafortu said:

each enlightenment experience increases your base mana by 200 points, and the more mana the more powerful spells you will be able to cast

Hahahahaah damn

Dont look at me! Look inside!

3 hours ago, Mafortu said:

I will frame this hehehiihihi

The road to God is paved with bliss.

@Leo Gura I am currently researching on this with a channeler who channels a higher being who is an expert on this and related subjects. I will research for a few more months and will share all of it here soon after that so that it can help other seekers like me.

My understanding of this is that these paranormal abilities depend on kundalini, samyama and samadhi - not genes.

Leo can you please correct me and let me know where I am wrong ?

@captainamerica Tons of people have had samadhi without any paranormal abilities to show for it. Including me! There are many woke people who have no paranormal abilities.

Whatever the reason, paranormal abilities are rare. Not ultra rare, but rare. Only certain kinds of people get them. Of course there are methods for increasing your chances of unlocking them.

19 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@captainamerica Tons of people have had samadhi without any paranormal abilities to show for it. Including me! There are many woke people who have no paranormal abilities.

Whatever the reason, paranormal abilities are rare. Not ultra rare, but rare. Only certain kinds of people get them. Of course there are methods for increasing your chances of unlocking them.

you mean, from the silence : "the answer" ?

or you mean another type of spell ? ( not using the "mind" )

not something like "movies" I suppose.

can you give me a lecture/work exercice to "unlock" them ? I'll not be doing 5 MeO as I can't have my hands on it, but I did a lot of researsh with an open mind, and believe in my limited linearity to get the "big picture" of those substances.

I m really "open" to the abstract now, I was since a child, but I had my flaws in the path.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sbw__MsJZ0

We know nothing, and even, I m not sure. a.V.e

12 minutes ago, Strikr said:

you mean, from the silence : "the answer" ?

or you mean another type of spell ? ( not using the "mind" )

not something like "movies" I suppose.

can you give me a lecture/work exercice to "unlock" them ? I'll not be doing 5 MeO as I can't have my hands on it, but I did a lot of researsh with an open mind, and believe in my limited linearity to get the "big picture" of those substances.

I m really "open" to the abstract now, I was since a child, but I had my flaws in the path.

Check out the book Real Magic by Dean Radin, it has exercises for doing magic. Its pretty short and concise.

2 minutes ago, Rilles said:

Check out the book Real Magic by Dean Radin, it has exercises for doing magic. Its pretty short and concise.

I m putting my eyes on it and will see, thank you brother :) 

@Strikr So much for be careful what you wish for lols. Everyones a hypocrite.

Edited by Vinnie

18 minutes ago, Vinnie said:

@Strikr So much for be careful what you wish for lols. Everyones a hypocrite.

humm

I just wish to feel in power in this body to be able to handle such information in a first time,

means find ways to go further with calm.

@Leo Gura what kind of abilities are we talking? Sounds fun 

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

@Strikr You're talking out of your ass. Just be honest. 

Edited by Vinnie

2 minutes ago, Vinnie said:

@Strikr Your're talking out of your ass. Just be honest. 

Hes an anal-ventriloquist.

@Leo Gura No, not really. If you do the right meditations, focus on charkas individually and some yogas, you can develop them. 

2 hours ago, saffron said:

@Leo Gura No, not really. If you do the right meditations, focus on charkas individually and some yogas, you can develop them. 

Some people can. Depends.

Before you make such sweeping claims you would have to run an scientific experiment to see what percentage of people that would work on. It certainly would not be 100%

Sometimes spiritually gifted people assume that everyone is as spiritually capable as they are. This is just not borne out by the data.

@Leo Gura What are the usual circumstances under which paranormal powers are unlocked? Do they unlock for people who are enlightened? Is that it?

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.