Trinity

" 99% of people " Trap

16 posts in this topic

Leo often says 99,999999% of people will never achieve dot dot dot . . . because X Y Z .

This is a trick to make you feel like you're going to be the 0.000001% who does X Y and Z .

Marketers use this technique called psychological pricing, you might see that most of the prices of stuff you can purchase end with ,99.

Trick.jpeg

Actually listen to his videos, what is his intent? What is his agenda? Why does he releases videos every Sunday?

You as a human being can only think, act and be. Towards what is he transforming you? What does he want you to think? What actions does he wants you to take? How does he want you to be?

There's a bigger rabbit hole to be discovered!

Leo is on his own path, he will get there sooner or later. 

So maybe is time for you to drop it and listen. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

@Hellspeed What path? To "kill himself" so that he can become blind to all the atrocities in the temporary world? He's pursuing pure hedonism, and at the speed you're going you will get to hell at the same time as him.

Edited by Trinity

Oh no I'm being tricked into enlightenment. Goddammit Leo you and your scheming. I think you are onto something... I remember when he put baited me to buy his entire book list because I wanted the kriya yoga book. Althought I came for one book I learned about shadow work and actually had some of the practices transform significant parts of my life... if this goes on I might actually become 2 Times happier in the next 3 years and that is when he will start his secret plan to dominate the world.

@Aimblack This is the best you can come up with?

Date : Published on Sep 10, 2017

Quote: reading books, educating yourself , preaching to people ... ... it's all a distraction!

Now he's all about how you should read more books and so on and so forth. Leo is the red herring himself. He's doing the very thing he says you shouldn't do.

For those of you that are SD aficionados: this is a beautiful example of how Orange views Turquoise.

This is a bit too conspiracy oriented and a distraction. 

@Trinity You've made your point and seem locked into your perspective. Cheers. 

You are saying he is making his own figure, and direct fool people to where he wants to lead. 

You are helping us to be smarter, that we need independent thinking, just in case toward to his bigger rabbit hole. 

There are my thinking:

1. He did say to collect the ideas (which are traps) to get the goal what we want, and yes, he is making traps. So what? 

2. "99.99%" people know this is a psychological pricing tech or whatever skill. like you, like us. Then what?

3. I think...I guest you are low self-esteem. just guest sorry. 

There is my question, to Leo:

When "Humble" meets "Judgement", should we be humble, or should we need to win the talk?

If you want success -- show up and you'll be ahead of 85% of people.  Show up on time and you'll be ahead of 90% of people.  Show up on time with a plan and you'll be ahead of 95% of people.  Show up on time with a plan and put it into action and you'll be ahead of 100% of people. 

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Leo is a big trickster. You better watch out for this guy because if you're not careful he'll have you hook line and sinker on the path to becoming a better human being.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

Maybe you just got the wrong impression of Leo, at least take one second look.

Also, if you are asking me to answer your questions, could you answer your own as well?

My answers for fairness, even though I'm not going to pretend like I know Leo

what is his intent?

His intent is to carry out his agenda.

What is his agenda?

Raise the conscious awareness of as many people to the highest degree possible to create a maximally functioning/fulfilling society while having a good fucking time

Why does he releases videos every Sunday?

I don't know where you are going with this one but I'd assume that this schedule works best for him.  He probably works M-F and allocates a couple of hours on his weekends to get out a video.

Anyways, if you get the chance, i'd love to see the answers to your own questions.  Peace :)

Edited by zambize

Comprehensive list of techniques: https://sites.google.com/site/psychospiritualtools/Home/meditation-practices

I appreciate criticism!  Be as critical/nitpicky as you like and don't hold your blows

14y3jo.jpg

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

Mu!

You see, the reason you want to be better, is the reason why you aren’t. Shall I put it like that?

We aren't better, because we want to be.

~ Alan Watts

Sunday is one of the best days to release videos because most people work Monday through Friday. So, Saturdays and Sundays are the best days for releasing YouTube content since you'll get more of your viewer base to watch your stuff when it first comes out. This will enable you to be more likely to be noticed and recommended by the YouTube algorithm which rewards videos that have high watch time and many views in the first 48 hours of release. 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

Leo has 3 letters.

3 = 666

666 = illuminatis

Illuminatis = capitalism

Capitalism = Donal Trump

Trump has russian origin

Leo is Russian

Trump and Leo are the SAME PERSON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0ee.jpg

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them