Orcoda

Help on my path towards enlightenment

19 posts in this topic

Does anyone understand how nothing can be something? I've been trying to understand this for awhile. I know that I'm Kundalini which is love which also has pure awareness. At first thinking of it confused me. I honestly do believe that I have an understanding of how reality works. Like I understand that we have separation and oneness. Than over it we have true oneness. 

The something that you are seeing right now, which is the world we're living in, isn't permanent. For example, no one stays in this world forever. So, we pass away one day and become "nothingness." But then, during our lifetime, some of us have this "awakening." That's when we see ourselves as "nothingness" becoming "somethingness" when we embody back into our ego (body) via singularity. And, we gain wisdom from that. 

19 minutes ago, Orcoda said:

Does anyone understand how nothing can be something? I've been trying to understand this for awhile. I know that I'm Kundalini which is love which also has pure awareness. At first thinking of it confused me. I honestly do believe that I have an understanding of how reality works. Like I understand that we have separation and oneness. Than over it we have true oneness. 

How much non-dual book did you read ?

Did you watch all (or most) videos of Leo about non-duality ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Just ignore me if you want, but here is what I will tell you , 

Simple as things you have to realize, 

*Nothing is real , everything is illusion 

*None you know is real, they are all illusion

*Your ego is illusion, consciousness believe that it is ego 

*Idea, awareness is way how you communicate with consciousness, or rather tell consciousness that it is bounded by illusion because it is consciousness who believes in ego and perceives it as it.

Now it is simple as that, no point for searching around.

Edited by purerogue

Ask the Oracle. Is located in your chest :)

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

2 hours ago, Shin said:

I'm new here. I haven't watched any of his videos yet. I've only read some of his posts. However thank you I'll have to check them out! 

Also the the moderator. Isn't this world real and not real at the same time? It's real to our bodies but not to our spirit. 

As for rogue. Everything you said is what I feel is true and I already believed it. I guess I just don't understand yet how that is possible.

1 minute ago, Orcoda said:

I'm new here. I haven't watched any of his videos yet. I've only read some of his posts. However thank you I'll have to check them out! 

Welcome to the forum @Orcoda

Leo has a series of excellent videos. I would recommend starting with "65 Principles for a Good Life". Leo explains what actualized.org is about and key practices / mindests for an actualizer.

3 hours ago, Orcoda said:

Does anyone understand how nothing can be something? I've been trying to understand this for awhile. 

1 is something, 2 is something, 3 is something, 0 is also a thing.

1 hour ago, Serotoninluv said:

Leo has a series of excellent videos. I would recommend starting with "65 Principles for a Good Life". Leo explains what actualized.org is about and key practices / mindests for an actualizer.

4 hours ago, Shin said:

Awesome thank you! I'll start with that video! Than I'll check out the rest! You guys helped me realize something today though. Even though I know how reality works I lack the understanding of how it works. I really need to learn how to understand it and that will benefit me greatly. 

Also I don't understand the 0,1,2,3 thing. However I do understand binary math with 0 and 1s 

4 hours ago, Orcoda said:

Also the the moderator. Isn't this world real and not real at the same time? It's real to our bodies but not to our spirit. 

As for rogue. Everything you said is what I feel is true and I already believed it. I guess I just don't understand yet how that is possible.

Just watch all Leo's videos about it, from the beginning (consciousness/enlightenment playlist on his youtube channel).

Nobody explains it as clearly as he does imo.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

7 hours ago, Shin said:

Just watch all Leo's videos about it, from the beginning (consciousness/enlightenment playlist on his youtube channel).

Yeah I need this! If it helps me with what I need help with. Than I'm all for it. With the exception of a few big blocks most of my blocks are mind blockages. I'll watch them all over time. Thanks again everyone!

There is nothing to create a wall between something and nothing. So they are identical.

But this cannot be simply understood logically. You must have a deep awakening to it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Do you still think the method of self inquiry you taught is the best way to arrive at insights like this? I have no access to 5-MeO at the moment. I feel like I'm not making any progress with it (I understand that this is intended). So can I still trust in that process?

@Enizeo Self-inquiry is a tried and true process, but it is possible to get stuck with any technique.

Self-inquiry requires strong focus and a fairly silent mind to work. Many people are not there yet.

You might want to experiment with another method if self-inquiry feels stale.

Kriya yoga is the most effective method I have found aside from psychedelics. It is more powerful than self-inquiry in my experience.

Mindfulness with labeling as described in my Mindfulness Meditation video is also very effective and easy for newbies to start.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Enizeo Self-inquiry is a tried and true process, but it is possible to get stuck with any technique.

Self-inquiry requires strong focus and a fairly silent mind to work. Many people are not there yet.

Kriya yoga is the most effective method I have found aside from psychedelics. It is more powerful than self-inquiry in my experience.

Mindfulness with labeling as described in my Mindfulness Meditation video is also very effective and easy for newbies to start.

Thank you! I actually got the Kriya book that you recommended but haven't started yet because I was kind of intimidated.

But I have actually just cleaned up my diet, so I feel ready. Haven't done a lot of labelling mindfulness meditation, did quite a bit if Vipassana though. Really has done quite a lot for me, can highly recommend it.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

There is nothing to create a wall between something and nothing. So they are identical.

But this cannot be simply understood logically. You must have a deep awakening to it.

I don't know. I feel I understand this logcally very easy, without any awakenings.

13 hours ago, Orcoda said:

Also I don't understand the 0,1,2,3 thing. 

1 is something. It exists. It's tangable, it's physcial. You can hold it your hands.

0 also exists. But you can't hold it in your hands. It's nothingness. But it exists. It's a thing but not a physical thing. Like space. Space is also non physical but without space nothing would be possible.

Edited by Salvijus

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

15 hours ago, Shin said:

Awesome thank you! Believe it or not this helps a bit! I've been pondering this for awhile. It definitely is helpful! I've never thought to use psydelics to help with answers actually. That's good information! I typically use LSA when I use those type of drugs. I'm curious about kriya toga though. Especially if it helps with self inquiry. I'll look it up and give it a try! Thank you for the information!

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

When I say pondering I forgot to add that I took your advice with not coming up with new ideas with what I ponder that way the mind doesn't get involved. I sldo know that something and nothing are a  paradox and their polar opposites. My current feeling is that you have everything and nothing. Which is separation as everything and nothing is oneness. However over both you have true oneness.

@Serotoninluv I checked out the video you sent me. I just wanted to let you know that I'm not a beginner by any means. I'm quite far into Kundalini activation. I'm actually pretty close to self realization. When it comes to spiritually I'm really into the deep stuff. The lighter stuff is really boring to me due to where I am spiritual. It was a useful video though and I'm glad you sent it! Currently I'm trying to figure out the meaning to life so anything associated with that would be grateful. However I'll check out some of his other videos too. 

23 hours ago, Serotoninluv said:

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

When I say pondering I forgot to add that I took your advice with not coming up with new ideas with what I ponder that way the mind doesn't get involved. I sldo know that something and nothing are a  paradox and their polar opposites. My current feeling is that you have everything and nothing. Which is separation as everything and nothing is oneness. However over both you have true oneness.