Orcoda

Telepathy help

5 posts in this topic

Is there anyone that's good at telepathy? If so I was wondering if anyone could give advice on using/controlling it. It's automatic for me. I am aware that insecurities and the ego blocks it and causes me to get information that isn't true. Any help would be appreciated! I can answer any questions as well.

Telepathy is not something you control its when you are in harmony with another person in vibrational frequency thus signal the same/similar thoughts/ideas ect... Many times when we rise in love or meet someone on a similar wavelength we seem to always finish each others sentences because we are vibrating at a very similar frequency thus see "eye to eye". Many moments you don't even have to talk, you just know what they are thinking by not actually seeing the thoughts but feeling them. Just like when you shift frequencies on the radio.

B R E A T H E

41 minutes ago, pluto said:

Telepathy is not something you control its when you are in harmony with another person in vibrational frequency thus signal the same/similar thoughts/ideas ect... Many times when we rise in love or meet someone on a similar wavelength we seem to always finish each others sentences because we are vibrating at a very similar frequency thus see "eye to eye". Many moments you don't even have to talk, you just know what they are thinking by not actually seeing the thoughts but feeling them. Just like when you shift frequencies on the radio.

hahaha 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sbw__MsJZ0

We know nothing, and even, I m not sure. a.V.e

Yeah I'll go in more detail. I used telepathy because that's what I feel it is. However I should say it's a bit different.i don't read minds or anything like it. Instead people I'm close to in my sacred heart space. I feel too much from them. I feel what their thinking from their energy. I feel their intentions and their emotions. Sometimes when their away from me I think I feel what their doing however I believe it's not true. That my own ego blocks it. A friend of mine give me advice to try to feel everything in the background so I won't feel it unless I pay attention to it. This did help but not enough.