ChrisZoZo

Moojiji turning a stage green person in to a stage turquoise person.

25 posts in this topic

Watch this beautiful example of moojiji turning a green person in to a turquoise person. 

Anyone who says they’re enlightened on this form in anyway is not, except me I am. 

She is Green alright, yet never touched Turquoise. She has some really strong attachment/identification to climate change. I haven’t seen someone challenge Mooji so strongly.

Yeah I don’t see any acceptantance or transcendence of Green and transtion into Turquoise. If anything this a perfect example of how Green serves spirituality when it’s convenient and through platitudes but when their agenda is threatened, the hell with the truth. They want their ass, their beliefs, their ideology kept in tact. 

I notice a lot with hippies (which I saw in this video) where they talk about how grateful they are to even have an ego and a self to experience the world and all this stuff but really that act only goes on until they’re agenda is threatened.

Edited by kieranperez

3 hours ago, kieranperez said:

Yeah I don’t see any acceptantance or transcendence of Green and transtion into Turquoise. If anything this a perfect example of how Green serves spirituality when it’s convenient and through platitudes but when their agenda is threatened, the hell with the truth. They want their ass, their beliefs, their ideology kept in tact. 

Exactly! Osho (stage Turquoise) and his cult (stage Green) is another example.

Edited by 111111

2 minutes ago, 111111 said:

Exactly! Osho and his cult is another example.

Separate Osho from his followers

Greens cannot just change to Turquoise just like that. Greens needs to learn to adapt their thinking and worldviews to Yellow first.

There are hardly any Yellow or Yellow organisations to set the example, so its actually quiet difficult if someone is at Green to even realize that there are stages above; unless they serendipity found a book, video or a mentor.

Guys, I think the Green bashing needs to stop; Green is the key and gateway to realize and feel human empathy on a global scale. This is the key skill to 2nd tiers awareness.

Her emotional response is the her response to her perspective and care for the world being invalidated. You will find similar response from other stages if you invalidate their views; laugh at their powerlessness (Red), laugh at their Gods and tradition (Blue), laugh at their materialistic goals (Orange).

If youre bashing green you have alot of orange hanging around. Certainly not a yellow way of thinking.  :P

Dont look at me! Look inside!

@Rilles @Wyze pointing out the fundamental premise of this post (Green moving into Turquoise) is false isn’t bashing. It’s pointing out all the ways she’s not accepting Turquoise and why she’s not and why she can’t. Pointing out the blind spots and all the ways those at Green deceive themselves isn’t bashing if you’re actually learning from it. 

Outerjiji will tell you that she needs to master Yellow before she can go to Turqoise.

LoL, what a delusion :) 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

@kieranperez what you've pointed out is basically Green being Green and Turquoise being Turquoise. There was no lesson or no blind spot. It is what it is.

@Wyze Did you watch the video?

Anyone who says they’re enlightened on this form in anyway is not, except me I am. 

To be fair, I feel like Mooji doesn't really properly articulate his pov and reconcile her concerns. 

So, to her, it seems as though Mooji is spiritually bypassing a time sensitive issue. And by his way of articulating what he's trying to say, I think that's what most people will gather, which is unfortunate. It could discourage people from actually making positive changes. 

Perhaps Mooji is speaking of the awareness that reality is an emanation of the true nature. So, getting in touch with that nature and the inherent peace of that perspective, would percolate out into reality as you're helping the situation at the level of the projector instead of the projection. So, if you were to actually lend yourself to remedying the situation of climate change with that peace, then it would lend itself to a smoother transition.

But for people who haven't experienced that, it would require a whole lot of blind faith in what he's saying, which isn't realistic or advisable. And it would seem like he's trying to solve relative problems from the paradigm of the absolute, as waking everyone up to their true nature is not an actionable way to deal with a practical problem. Most people will never wake up to their true nature. And being enlightened certainly doesn't mean that you can never cause harm. 

It's the same idea as, "Before enlightenment, chop wood and carry water. After enlightenment, chop wood and carry water." You can't rely on an awareness of the absolute to solve practical problems. So, to many people, this is what they'll gather from what he's saying.

People have to deal with these time sensitive issues from where they are right now at this juncture in human history. So, her pov and everyone else's pov is exactly where it's supposed to be as all of reality is perfect. 

So, even if her lack of awareness of her true nature is a problem relative to her peace, encouraging people to focus so individually on their own waking up, gives a lot of wiggle room for less aware people to spiritually bypass practical situations that genuinely need their attention. 

Edited by Emerald

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

@Emerald I noticed similiar things. I don’t think Mooji was able to meet the woman where she is at. She was confused and defensive. Several times she was so confused, she looked to the audience for support and was surprised the audience didn’t agree with her. Mooji seemed to stay too advanced for her developmental stage. 

@ChrisZoZo yeah

@Emerald @Serotoninluv I see the same thing, it also happens with some Yellows I talk too. Its like they have a quiet cognitive empathy, so they can understand where the person is coming from and in its context. But unless that is vocalized, it can look/feel like lack of empathy. I think that was what she was reacting to. Greens feels first; and it feels very invalidating.

53 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

@Emerald I noticed similiar things. I don’t think Mooji was able to meet the woman where she is at. She was confused and defensive. Several times she was so confused, she looked to the audience for support and was surprised the audience didn’t agree with her. Mooji seemed to stay too advanced for her developmental stage. 

I agree. I'm sure Mooji is enlightened. But the teacher aspect of his job wasn't done very well in this instance. 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

33 minutes ago, Wyze said:

@Emerald @Serotoninluv I see the same thing, it also happens with some Yellows I talk too. Its like they have a quiet cognitive empathy, so they can understand where the person is coming from and in its context. But unless that is vocalized, it can look/feel like lack of empathy. I think that was what she was reacting to. Greens feels first; and it feels very invalidating.

I agree and think he could have articulated these truths a lot better, especially since he's in front of an audience of his followers whom most are probably not where he is in terms of awareness. I think the message coming across to the woman and probably many in the audience is probably not exactly what he was trying to get across. 

Emotionalmastery.org