thehero

Does negative energy get trapped in a room?

43 posts in this topic

It's not something that has to be understood. It's not something that is imperative or even needed, it's just something to experiment with if it interests the person and if you're interested in Ancient Egypt and the use of talismans, the history of chakras, reiki, aromatherapy, and many other spiritual traditions. They're simply used symbolically as tools and ingredients to help enhance spiritual/mystical practices but these things don't have to be distractions, or ornaments, it's simply something to look into if it naturally resonates with you or inspires and energizes your path, that's the most important thing. 

Edited by VioletFlame

"Those who have suffered understand suffering and therefore extend their hand." --Patti Smith

"Lately, I find myself out gazing at stars, hearing guitars...Like Someone In Love" 

9 minutes ago, VioletFlame said:

It's not something anyone has to understand. It's not something that is imperative or even needed, it's just something to experiment with if it interests the person and if you're interested in Ancient Egypt and the use of talismans, the history of chakras, reiki, aromatherapy, and many other spiritual traditions. They're simply used symbolically as tools and ingredients to help enhance spiritual/mystical practices but these things don't have to be distractions, or ornaments, it's simply something to look into if it naturally resonates with you or inspires and energizes your path, that's the most important thing. 

Good explanation, thanks. Some people get very offended about the power of their crystals lol

@ZZZZ Yes, I have noticed this as well but that's only because they're falling into a trap towards a rigid style of thinking but it all depends on what works best for you, these methods have been around for thousands of years and to this day because they've always worked for many people/practitioners, but it's not for everyone. I was just sharing some basic traditional knowledge in case it would resonate with someone. Using these tools are kind of like when some people prefer to use mantras to connect with tuning in, it's similar to when one tune's their instrument before playing it. :) 

Edited by VioletFlame

"Those who have suffered understand suffering and therefore extend their hand." --Patti Smith

"Lately, I find myself out gazing at stars, hearing guitars...Like Someone In Love" 

@Orcoda Yes! This is probably the most basic significant and effective method, as I mentioned chakra cleansing/body scanning as well and giving yourself a color bath. This is the beautiful act of purifying your own energy and all your surroundings. It's so simple, but so powerful.

I sometimes like to visualize the light around me to resemble northern lights or galaxies, circling and dancing all around me. Visualizing simple radiant shimmering white/golden light encompassing you and fulfilling your entire body, every crevice of your being, visualizing it traveling from your feet through your legs and arms into your crown, and pouring from your heart & soul, and you will feel illuminated and overwhelmed by the unfathomable magic of love.

These objects are just optional to use during these practices as a way of enhancing the experiences. Sage is mainly used for spiritual protection and intuition, it can simply guide one into that essence and intention of purification & ritual. 

Edited by VioletFlame

@thehero its more likely to be a subconscious feeling that you have when you recognize that you are in your house, something from the past or fantasy that triggers those emotions when you recognize you are in your house.

Negative energy is coming from a place of certain emotion is bad, certain emotion is good. But all emotion serves a purpose, it's all valid.

It's more correct to say can low vibrational energy stay in a room, and yes it can. Smudging and crystals both will help keep the vibrations in your home as high as they can be, that is as high as they can be with you or whoever is also living there being in the home. You carry your own energy, so if you are carrying a lot of low vibrational energy then it will emanate throughout your home. 

It's more effective to combine regular cleansing of your space/crystals with a practice of working through your own baggage. 

Feng Shui is also an interesting concept too.

4 hours ago, VioletFlame said:

It's not something that has to be understood. It's not something that is imperative or even needed, it's just something to experiment with if it interests the person and if you're interested in Ancient Egypt and the use of talismans, the history of chakras, reiki, aromatherapy, and many other spiritual traditions. They're simply used symbolically as tools and ingredients to help enhance spiritual/mystical practices but these things don't have to be distractions, or ornaments, it's simply something to look into if it naturally resonates with you or inspires and energizes your path, that's the most important thing. 

As "woo woo" as a lot of these more ritualistic spiritual practices come of to me,  I really appreciate that you treat them as non-imperative tools that don't have to make sense, if they work.  Where I usually get turned off is when the tools become what is actually conjuring god, and it no longer becomes about exploring your own experience but following a list of instructions to summon whatever.  I might even try some of your recommendations, I probably lean too heavily towards science and modeling

Comprehensive list of techniques: https://sites.google.com/site/psychospiritualtools/Home/meditation-practices

I appreciate criticism!  Be as critical/nitpicky as you like and don't hold your blows

@VioletFlame sorry on the delay! I just joined this site under a day ago so I'm not sure how to know when others tag me. I actually o lynsaw this going through my own feed! Also I did leave one thing out of my technique that actually makes it way more powerful. However people that fear negative energy would not enjoy doing it at first. With everything I listed I also see the negative energy going into my heart chakra. So basically I'm purifying and integrating that bad energy into myself. I'm helping my own growth by doing this. However if your heart chakra isn't open enough or if you don't have enough love this can hurt at first but it definitely opens up your chakra more by.  What I listed in the above message the love being sent out still makes the energy in the room very good. 

I'm glad you find my technique powerful! I hope it helps you too! I did see you mention that on the body and chakra cleansing. I actually don't know how to do that. I usually clear my chakras of blocks which I'm sure does similar affects. It still cleans them out. Except that by getting rid of the blocks it keeps it clean from that block. I'm curious on your techniques though! I'm always learning new techniques by things I'm guided to. You're right on purifying your own energy as well :). I actually hadn't thought of that but you're right! Thanks for this actually :). Your visualization sounds very interesting! I hope you don't mind if I try it! However if it's love you're after I can send it to you energetically all you have to do is ask :). You will feel it too even if you're not aware I'm sending it to you. 

That makes sense! I used to use sage smudge sticks. It kept spirits away and purified the energy. However it didn't make the energy in the room feel really good and amazing. Also the sticks took time to use as well lol that's why I stopped using it with the exception of hanging sage above my door to outside my apartment. Thank you for the information! Also btw I've updated my profile. You should check it out again! I wasn't aware we could add more information on our profiles until 30 minutes ago.

Traveling to China taught me a lot about energy.  The way they design their architecture is so in harmony with everything.  Harmony is what you feel in China.  They're tapping into a harmony that is lost on us in the West.  In Beijing not only do you have harmony but you have the grand.  You have huge architecture.  It's like things in Beijing were designed for giants.  The Forbidden City is a case in point.  Tienanmen Square is another example of this huge, grand, wide open architecture.  Also, you can see the Great Wall in Beijing.  There's fantastic museums in Beijing.  It's one of the few cities that I would like to visit again.  If you're interested in Yin and Yang, the Masculine and the Feminine, I would highly recommend that you visit China.  The whole culture and architecture and everything just radiates that.  I would like to visit Xian as well.  Xian is one of the ancient capitals of China.  And it's cheap to go to China!  It was not expensive at all for me comparatively speaking, and I stayed in Beijing for a little over 2 weeks.  Expedia.com is pretty cool if you haven't discovered that yet.  You can find out how much a trip is gonna cost and then save up for it.  I think my Beijing trip cost me about $3,000 when it was all said and done.  And that included everything from the flight to hotel to food to entertainment, etc.  That's not bad for a 14 day life changing trip!  Your money goes a long way in China.  As long as you don't get ripped off or scammed.  You should watch some videos before you go to Beijing about common hustles and scams.  Try not to take any taxis or tut tuts, they'll rip you off, and they'll be pushy about getting you to use their service.  The subway system is really good and logically organized, take the time to figure it out in advance.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beijing_Subway

Edited by Joseph Maynor

3 hours ago, pluto said:

Presented in an easily digestible way.

Intuition pointed me towards getting more crystals, I was unsure if they would have a genuine effect but I was open to healing so I got them anyway.

Well one day a couple of new crystals came in the mail. I laid down on the bed, relaxed, not really feeling much emotion. After about 2 minutes of laying down I went from completely calm to almost a full blown panic attack. I started thinking, what in the hell am I so anxious about? I look over, and the new crystals I got were about 6 inches from my chest on my bed. 

I thought there's no way these crystals could be affecting me this much. I moved them into my closet and laid back down. 2 minutes later, I had zero anxiety. I was blown away, as no crystals had been that strong that I had purchased before. I figured maybe there was just low vibrational energy in the crystals from previous owners. I cleansed and charged them.

I put them near me, same exact thing again. Then it became clear to me, these crystals were vibrating at such a high frequency, that as soon as they entered my energy field they were finding the lower vibrations within me I wasn't even aware of and forcing them out. The energies simply couldn't be in the same space as these crystals and they were being brought into the conscious so they could be felt and released. 

These 2 specific crystals I can only have near me for about a hour a day currently, anything more becomes much too intense. And that's even with me clearing all my emotional trauma through shadow work. I don't even want to know what would've happened if I would have gotten them before hand.

The more sensitive you are to both emotions and subtle energies, the easier it'll be to pick up on the effects of crystals.

Edited by Elysian
Grammar

@Elysian Sounds like Moldavite :P The energy i get from crystals is very ancient and pure and makes me feel like home. When higher conscious people come into my home especially my room they instantly notice the difference in vibrational frequency. They never wanna leave. I also work with Orgone/Orgonite technology, Tesla Purple Plates, Neutralizers, Color/Light tech and Coils and a few other inventions and ideas.

If i didn't have these geometric grids, crystals, frequency shields, neutralizers, grounding mats and other things that mimic nature and keep my whole place grounded and shielded from harmful and unnatural frequencies that most people aren't even aware or sensitive enough of, i can become chaotic and unstable because my energy is extremely high which is both a blessing and a curse especially if i do not spend enough time in nature or slack off with meditation and spiritual work.

Ultimately, what this does is creates a harmonic resonance field that mimics that of nature untouched by the hand of man where i live so i feel more home, grounded and aware. If i didn't i would need to go live in a mountain hut and be a hermit, not even joking. It gets super intense.

Advanced Ancient Civilizations knew and used most of this stuff. People are only becoming aware the last few decades and remembering again. Its great though, It's been a long time since we thrived as a collective.

Another thing is our homes, workspace's and buildings should be circular/Dome-like. This also creates a more harmonic vibratory field within the living space and also better for planetary energy. They are also much stronger and protective to natural disasters. Think of a egg when you try break it at a certain angle, it becomes extremely challenging.

Hope this helps :)

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

11 hours ago, Elysian said:

Presented in an easily digestible way.

Intuition pointed me towards getting more crystals, I was unsure if they would have a genuine effect but I was open to healing so I got them anyway.

Well one day a couple of new crystals came in the mail. I laid down on the bed, relaxed, not really feeling much emotion. After about 2 minutes of laying down I went from completely calm to almost a full blown panic attack. I started thinking, what in the hell am I so anxious about? I look over, and the new crystals I got were about 6 inches from my chest on my bed. 

I thought there's no way these crystals could be affecting me this much. I moved them into my closet and laid back down. 2 minutes later, I had zero anxiety. I was blown away, as no crystals had been that strong that I had purchased before. I figured maybe there was just low vibrational energy in the crystals from previous owners. I cleansed and charged them.

I put them near me, same exact thing again. Then it became clear to me, these crystals were vibrating at such a high frequency, that as soon as they entered my energy field they were finding the lower vibrations within me I wasn't even aware of and forcing them out. The energies simply couldn't be in the same space as these crystals and they were being brought into the conscious so they could be felt and released. 

These 2 specific crystals I can only have near me for about a hour a day currently, anything more becomes much too intense. And that's even with me clearing all my emotional trauma through shadow work. I don't even want to know what would've happened if I would have gotten them before hand.

The more sensitive you are to both emotions and subtle energies, the easier it'll be to pick up on the effects of crystals.

Hi this all comes off as really "woo woo" to me, but I think I have an open-mind.  Have you tried having a friend placing a crystal in a random part of the house, and you looking for it to prove that this isn't placebo?  You'd convince me to buy them certainly ^_^

Comprehensive list of techniques: https://sites.google.com/site/psychospiritualtools/Home/meditation-practices

I appreciate criticism!  Be as critical/nitpicky as you like and don't hold your blows

@Elysian Exactly!!

14 hours ago, Elysian said:

That is an amazing story, it's so awesome how you picked up on that! ❤️ I have one hematite piece which presents a shadowyy type figure (my reflection) when looking into it, I will use this for shadow work of course and it can get very intense, just meditating on the stone for a certain amount of time and using this as a path-working technique causes all sorts of messages to crawl from beneath the surface. Believe it or not, mini disco balls can also be used as a fantastic (eccentric) shadow work meditation technique! I like to call this discoballmancy. 

Edited by VioletFlame

@pluto I love everything you said, and about how these things mimic nature, spot on. 

I read Tarot professionally in a few places, I am an intuitive reader and I read with a therapeutic intention for spiritual growth and transpersonal development.

I have recently read for a wonderful woman who spoke on Ted Talks, she came to me in a place of sadness and worry and it was a beautiful meeting, we were able to resolve many things that were holding her back, and I was so happy to help her and see her walk out feeling restored, uplifted & rejuvenated. 

So like most readers, I lean on crystals to charge my deck and especially during my readings to amplify messages and to shield from the frequencies that could potentially disturb or interrupt the intuitive insights I am receiving for that person and the overall energy of the room we are exchanging this spiritual connection in, I always find it makes a drastic difference. You don't need a whole gypsy smorgasbord of objects & tools, you can remain minimalist and choose the ones that connect with your energy the most, this is what I prefer to do. 

Edited by VioletFlame

3 hours ago, zambize said:

Hi this all comes off as really "woo woo" to me, but I think I have an open-mind.  Have you tried having a friend placing a crystal in a random part of the house, and you looking for it to prove that this isn't placebo?  You'd convince me to buy them certainly ^_^

I thought it was woo woo too. And the deeper I get into spirituality,  the more I find that most of what I thought was woo woo was just me being overly skeptical and not open to what was right in front of me.

If you're skeptical, look into getting a piece of Moldavite. If anything is likely to make you feel something, it's that. A lot of people can't even hold on to it or keep it near them for any lengthy amount of time.

@pluto This is so interesting, I was researching about Wilhelm Reich because I wanted to know more about his practice as a psychotherapist but only found videos talking about Orgone and none about him, what is Orgone used for? Super curious about it :)  

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." Shakespeare

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCqtX3EPGsnmWjK76m5Vpbw

@MsNobody Its really simple physics and lost knowledge. Even Nikola Tesla himself who was considered the smartest genius to ever live was aware of crystals and similar energy-technology like Orgone. Most people see this as "woo woo" because they do not understand it cause they were never taught about it in school nor are sensitive enough to feel the energies because with modern technology and modern life we are bombarded by so many different toxins, chemicals and frequencies we become numbed out to natural energies but if you think about it, without crystals we wouldn't be able to communicate how we are now, no radio. no TV and many modern technology especially electronics ect.. require crystals to operate.

Yes Indeed, Willhelm Reich was silenced for creating and releasing Orgone and there's a good reason why. I never understood this unintelligent method of shutting someone up to prevent them from speaking and spreading the truth, if anything it makes people more curious and raise more eyebrows.

I also use this when gardening and working with nature and have done many successful experiments both indoors and out and my plants have been thriving ever since.

Hope this helps :)

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

2 hours ago, Elysian said:

I thought it was woo woo too. And the deeper I get into spirituality,  the more I find that most of what I thought was woo woo was just me being overly skeptical and not open to what was right in front of me.

If you're skeptical, look into getting a piece of Moldavite. If anything is likely to make you feel something, it's that. A lot of people can't even hold on to it or keep it near them for any lengthy amount of time.

I will definitely consider it, just so that I can make that judgement for myself, thanks!

9 hours ago, zambize said:

I will definitely consider it, just so that I can make that judgement for myself, thanks!

I recommend getting a really small piece. My intuition says I'm not even ready for any piece of Moldavite yet, and that I need to adjust to the crystals I have first. I think you can find a small piece for 10-20 USD

Edited by Elysian
Grammar