non_nothing

Please Don't chase enlightenment.

130 posts in this topic

38 minutes ago, Strikr said:

I mean, is there a true way to stop the flow of thought ? even aware of the river, the river still keep flowing, that's annoying, as an artist, the "not knowing" is really something nice.

There are states of being without thought and conceptualization. Just observing and perceiving. Just being.

55 minutes ago, robdl said:

Indeed.

If the self gets rid of an idea, what has influenced that disidentification/removal?  Is it not the bias-conditioning (conclusions/time) that the self has clung to?  The divided action as the "chooser"? 

Even in disidentification and getting rid of ideas, there will be the underlying work of clinging-attachment (the past) that's influencing that action.

Disidentification and the clinging of the past can't be so easily separated apart.  The loss of an idea may be the very movement of clinging itself.

The loss of an idea in accordance to experience-knowledge-memory will serve to validate that very accumulated content. 

Most excellently said. 

Either or is still positive/negative action of a self. 

Any action influenced by knowledge/experience/memory is a divided action of the self. A two step process of action. 

Holisitc insight/action is not split/divided. 

Just now, Jack River said:

Most excellently said. 

Either or is still positive/negative action of a self. 

Quite so.  People may assume that positive (or identifying) actions may reinforce self more than negative (or disidentifying) actions, but both reinforce self.

3 minutes ago, robdl said:

Quite so.  People may assume that positive (or identifying) actions may reinforce self more than negative (or disidentifying) actions, but both reinforce self.

Yeah. Both the same. 

With holistic insight there doesnt seem to be any movement in either direction. There doesn’t seem to be a movement that influences action...The insight is the action itself. Would you say so as well @robdl?

25 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

There are states of being without thought and conceptualization. Just observing and perceiving. Just being.

yep this is what I m talking about, don't need to play more with words ;) 

New year my friends will bump me on a load of mushroom, I agree to bang on 2g, do you think that could be a good way of internalizing the feeling INTO my matrix ?

or some real meditation practice could help me with it ?

I m thinking of taking some day, only drawing/music, without thinking  of "internal/reading computer/book", do you think that can help me get a better "breakthrough" ?

"maybe there is no such thing as "being", and that's "it" :haha:"  I should try though and I'll trust some of you are still alright with the work on the reality/mind/body/spirit.

Edited by Strikr

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sbw__MsJZ0

We know nothing, and even, I m not sure. a.V.e

1 hour ago, Strikr said:

I mean, is there a true way to stop the flow of thought ? even aware of the river, the river still keep flowing, that's annoying, as an artist, the "not knowing" is really something nice.

is there a true way to be more in the "now", besides another mindfuck tail ? way of being as stupid as eckart tolle ?

There is no controlling the flow of the river. When we see we are not separate from the river it ceases to continue 

27 minutes ago, Jack River said:

Any action influenced by knowledge/experience/memory is a divided action of the self. A two step process of action. 

Holisitc insight/action is not split/divided. 

To see this in direct experience = holistic insight  

@robdl@Jack Riveryou guys express it so well! 

Awesome 

1 minute ago, DrewNows said:

To see this in direct experience = holistic insight  

@robdl@Jack Riveryou guys express it so well! 

Awesome 

?Awsome that we can understand each other. 

36 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

There is no controlling the flow of the river. When we see we are not separate from the river it ceases to continue 

gtfo lmao.

Edited by Strikr

2 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

Lets not make ? ?

As an abstract worker/art all "real pointer" to alternative way of being can be good, but that's too abstract to point to anything clear to pov/experiment

I m "above meta magic"

Edited by Strikr

4 minutes ago, Strikr said:

I m "above meta magic"

Hey whatever floats your boat...

1 minute ago, Strikr said:

you don't provide any building to my boat, you just try to fucking sink me.

get me ?

I don’t steer your boat dude..

4 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

I don’t steer your boat dude..

ofc you don't, but all abstract thinking doesn't mean you have to mindfuck, you can point to real way of seeing things.

it's like being an artist, someone ask you : how can I be in flow states.

And I tell him, "just be the wave". No I'll answer him precisely on all the different stage of abstraction he should create to get such a stage, like being in perfect harmony with his tools ( means : grinding them ( means 14h a day ), means using the same tools, etc lot of pointer... how to think etc.. ) without trying to mindfuck him with just monky sentences. Maybe I m deluded, but many people get my teaching well.

maybe that's the biggest mindfuck, there is "truth" in the "mindfuckery", we all just it for us, that's sure, all knowledge is "direct experience" hard to share the abstract of our knowledge, but I m sure we can be more precise than just pointing to big waves that everyone can interpret in infinite ways.

Edited by Strikr

@StrikrI hear ya dude. What’s your question? (How to stop thoughts?) 

i have experimented a lot with flow states too...love it. There’s definitely an unattachment/disidentificafion/absorption taking place and not sure how much “practice” is necessary after learning fundamentals 

5 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

@StrikrI hear ya dude. What’s your question? (How to stop thoughts?) 

i have experimented a lot with flow states too...love it. There’s definitely an unattachment/disidentificafion/absorption taking place and not sure how much “practice” is necessary after learning fundamentals 

you know what I get it, that's not everyone here that his crazy.

my mind, when it sees a data "I don't understand" the data = RESEARSH UNDERSTAND

he try to, infinitum.

means.. means.. means.. the mind is a complete mindfuck, the more you use it, the more it goes for more, it's feeding itself again and again with "new data" and try to upgrade from it.

so you're probably on a "higher lvl of thinking" if you know what I mean, "no orange law" work at all.

it's your basic set of data/mind/body/spirit, with you interact on a basic lvl ( hahahaha, I m just sure you are right now trying to transcript my own shit words into your assumption )

damn I need to go to sleep

Edited by Strikr

2 minutes ago, Strikr said:

means.. means.. means.. the mind is a complete mindfuck, the more you use it, the more it goes for more, it's feeding itself again and again with "new data" and try to upgrade from it.

Yes the mind starts to function more and more mechanically (conditioned). Once we become aware of the conditioning patterns and see how they feed off each other we are no longer bound by mind

...yeah sounds like you need to let yourself go to sleep :D