Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ampresus

Are experts in the European Union in stage Yellow?

4 posts in this topic

Hello everyone. I am just a young person and have this dream of becoming part of the EU. Technically I already am, since I live in The Netherlands, but I mean it as working there. Actually being involved with the EU. I am amazed with the successes  it has. I am not only talking about the political part, but also economic and geographical parts. Ofc the EU has a lot of experts, since it is so big, and I really look up to them and their work. While fantasizing about them and how I could work there, I wondered if those experts can be put on the Spiral. Or if the EU in general has its place on the Spiral. 

Because of my admiring I think the experts in the EU belong in Yellow. It makes sense to me that the countries combine their best experts and make a strong force on the global field against America and China. I wonder what you guys think. 

I see the EU as green (green/orange). Not quite sure where you see the political or economic success, it was faced major issues in these specific areas, in my veiw caused by a lack of integral (yellow) thinking.  

I am interested in knowing more about this. I know Spiral Dynamics is much more popular in EU than any other western countries. However when I was living in the EU last year. I did not particular feel like I was in a Green country, and did not meet many Green or Yellow thinkers. If anything it felt Blue and Orange on a day to day basis.

I was wondering, could this be due to the recent changes in politics and also the social events that are happening; which made this shift?

@DavidK @Etherial Cat My bad, I only saw the glory of the EU. I should've done more research before posting something like this. I am interested in reading more into EU though, so thanks for replying.