art

LOL: Eckhart tolle on Larry King

24 posts in this topic

To observe without the image..undivided action, sign of wholensss/intelligence. ?

2 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

Larry king comes off as Larry king :P 

Oh and Tolle is the MAN 

how do you think Larry came off? @Joseph Maynor

I got a weird vibe off him.  He comes off a kind of transactional, like he’s just dialing it in.  Almost like he had an energy of fake interest.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

3 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

Hmm interesting. Honestly I didn’t finish it all but do you imagine he’s just trying to please someone? @Joseph Maynor

Look at the handshake at the end too.  King pulls his hand away fast whereas Tolle held on longer.  

Just now, Joseph Maynor said:

Look at the handshake at the end too.  King pulls his hand away fast whereas Tolle held on longer.

Interesting. But to me it doesn’t say or mean much...maybe he could sense some “ego” in tolle and was becoming critical, or maybe he feels threatened as he sees truth but wants to deny it. 

Whatever the case...he’s human and not enlightened therefore very natural reaction/response 

9 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

Interesting. But to me it doesn’t say or mean much...maybe he could sense some “ego” in tolle and was becoming critical, or maybe he feels threatened as he sees truth but wants to deny it. 

Whatever the case...he’s human and not enlightened therefore very natural reaction/response 

It kind of made King loot a bit aloof and smug to me.  Tolle definitely had much better energy.  Much more open energy.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

6 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

It kind of made King loot a bit aloof and smug to me.  Tolle definitely had much better energy.  Much more open energy.

Yes maybe. Tolle does not waste any energy psychologically ;) 

@Jack Riverspot on! 

3 hours ago, DrewNows said:

Tolle does not waste any energy psychologically ;) 

Fosho. No image(reactionary movement of psychological becoming/divided action). 

Edited by Jack River

@Joseph Maynor It could be that unconsciously Larry was a little bit intimidated by Tolle's legendary status and wisdom and went into 'aloof mode' to compensate 

This dude Tolle spoke with seems to listent with a lack of memory/desire. Seems to me a fairly intelligent dude  

Any assumptions/speculations we make of his intention/demeanor may be a projection of our own insecurities. A kind of measuring in relation/comparison to our own self image. Same ol topic Tolle spoke of in the interview. 

Edited by Jack River

23 minutes ago, Wisebaxter said:

@Joseph Maynor It could be that unconsciously Larry was a little bit intimidated by Tolle's legendary status and wisdom and went into 'aloof mode' to compensate 

Am I wrong in my energy read of the situation?  That's my first concern.  You guys give me a sanity check.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

2 minutes ago, Wisebaxter said:

@Jack River Very good point. King did seem to be without ego. I think we may be projecting. 

I think we were as well dude...not a bad interview heh? ??

@Jack River Yeah I really loved it. Tolle was able to get across the essence of his work really succinctly and neatly. King just allowed him to speak without interrupting him or giving his two cents every few seconds like some interviewers do. This is the first time I've seen King actually. 

Edited by Wisebaxter