SFRL

Let's Be Nice Holidays 2018 Petition Thread

12 posts in this topic

Let's be nice to each other the rest of 2018 at least. 

I know I have been a dick as well. 

No more JP is an asshole vs our savior threads. 

No more 'Leo is actually a manipulative asshole threads'

No more Republicans are reptiles threads. 

No more I am Yellow/Green you are Orange/Blue threads. 

No more women need the dick threads. 

No more men are pigs threads. 

No more don't be such a pussy threads. 

No more non-duality war threads. 

Anything mean.

Let's just talk about out:

Our hobby

Pleasant memories about our family members

Our pets

Funny animals 

Our dreams 

Poetry 

Art

Beautiful music

Helping others

Let's detox from all the negative energy.

☮️

:D please. I'll work on being the change I wish to see

I feel like we should all be kind and loving to each other. We are all humans after all!! 

It's quite difficult to expect this from everyone. I think they need to be in a certain place to value it highly 

Also need to be careful with shaming people who are not kind - being kind to those even though they are not kind. That's how they will soften up :)

In law of attraction, you'll attract those with similar vibes. If ur kind, you will experience that as well 

Edited by thehero

I think this time of year can be stressful for a lot of people and they are getting triggered outward as a result.  It is good to see how people really feel about stuff though.  The debates have been interesting for me to watch to see where people are coming from.  I agree though, the knee-jerk projecting outward stuff is just shitty.  People are dealing with all kinds of family stuff this time of year, and not all of it is pleasant.  People seem to flip out and then go back to normal, which tells me it’s more about stress over this time of year than permanent assholery, although it’s hard to rule that out.  I tend to give people the benefit of the doubt.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Sorry, but republicans are reptiles.

:P

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Lets stop wanting reality to be something other than it is. :P

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Count me in. :D 

I always have similar ideas after attending a retreat. Is this a case for you?

Edited by Girzo

Jordan Peterson is not an asshole. In his mind, he thinks he's being altruistic and fixing things and sustaining "Western culture". His intentions are good. He sees problems in society and believes that bringing people back to a more traditional way of living will remedy those issues and that we will fall into a more natural order. 

But the point still stands that, despite his positive intentions, his teachings are to the detriment of society and encourage individuals to get caught down in regressive perspectives. And there are real consequences there. So, it is to the detriment of individuals to avoid voicing these concerns simply to avoid offending people or rustling people's jimmies.

So, suck it up buttercups! If ye' melting snowflakes can't take the heat, then stay out of the kitchen. Go find a safe space ye' bleeding heart triggered cucks! :D 

So, I am not being mean to Jordan Peterson. So, I can't cease being mean to him, as I've never been mean to him. I'm just being very honest and blunt about what I perceive. And I'll continue to do so. 

Yet again, I've never started a thread about JP and I don't intend to start doing that. But I will certainly throw in my two cents.

Edited by Emerald

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

Nature is outstandingly intelligent. Animals are incredible.

Everything and everyone is infinitely perfect. 

That is all.

On 24/11/2018 at 3:15 PM, SFRL said:

Helping others

eda26h7gxnsjmxwhhwm5.jpg

On 24/11/2018 at 3:15 PM, SFRL said:

non-duality war threads. 

drake_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqZPnXlBHEdt8AtjizIYNgmZhw_iIPZqUNP2EjAIFcGyw.jpg

The keyboard jihad will never end. Now if you'll excuse, me and my keyboard are about to go destroy some egos and open some third eyes. I'll become the zen version of Ben Shapiro. 

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.