saffron

I am afraid of women

49 posts in this topic

26 minutes ago, saffron said:

They are projections.  I don't know how I would suppose to feel. Again, how am I supposed to just drop these notions. It comes from years of being repressed. 

As for the creature, it feels as if, idk how to pin point it. Just something aninalistic. Something that would never be put in a zoo.

Awareness helps because you can sort out what you project and how the projections make you feel. Then you can start to look toward the processes that maintain those notions. 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

@Emerald Creepily enough, I kinda find atomic blonde/lara croft/ black widow hot and attractive

10 minutes ago, saffron said:

@Emerald Creepily enough, I kinda find atomic blonde/lara croft/ black widow hot and attractive

That's normal. These characters are designed to be attractive. They are all intonations of the femme fatale. So, there is nothing creepy about this. I think most people find these characters to be attractive. That's why it's a popular movie trope. 

But it seems that you have a resistance to your own attraction to these types of characters. 

So, even though it's quite normal to have that attraction there. You reading it as abnormal is probably of significance to what's going on psychologically.

So, what do you think it means about you to have that attraction to these characters? 

Edited by Emerald

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

@Emerald  because I'd rather have a spouse that's into these action sort of things. And not the typically girly type things. Yet not being a tom boy.... But I know things like atomic blonde are a fiction and would never happen in real life so I stopped my resistance to looking at things like that.

Edit: Also, I for some reason get a kick out of women trying to punch above their weight. Like videos on the internet where a bitchy woman tries to act tough but then gets put in her place. I am not a misogynist nor do I condone violence against women.

Edited by saffron

7 minutes ago, saffron said:

@Emerald  because I'd rather have a spouse that's into these action sort of things. And not the typically girly type things. Yet not being a tom boy.... But I know things like atomic blonde are a fiction and would never happen in real life so I stopped my resistance to looking at things like that.

Edit: Also, I for some reason get a kick out of women trying to punch above their weight. Like videos on the internet where a bitchy woman tries to act tough but then gets put in her place. I am not a misogynist nor do I condone violence against women.

To me, it sounds like a fetish of sorts, akin to S&M. 

If I were to analyze the fetish, I would say that there's a narrative going on here relative to the Anima possession that I mentioned earlier. 

The idea of "putting the woman in her place" is an attractive idea to the Anima possessed man, as his primary struggle is to keep his Anima subdued, which then projects things onto the world that make him feel powerless to spite him. So, the narrative of the man putting the woman in her place is attractive if the man feels powerless to the projections of his own Anima. So, it is sexual but it's also a story of the desired redemption and reconnection with the feminine... but by fantasy means of the comfortable lens of masculine violence and resistance in general. 

Also, the image of the femme fatale may be attractive/repulsive to you in combination because of the fear and allure you feel toward your Anima. 

Also, you can find these tropes all throughout fiction because a lot of men are dealing with problems on this same spectrum, like the femme fatale and the feisty woman that is put in her place by the powerful man.

I would say that yours is a bit more intense than average, perhaps because of the culture that you come from and its outlook on women and femininity, as well as the mystery surrounding things of a sexual nature because of the lack of sexual education.

But I would say first to let go of fear and shame about being attracted to these ideas. It's quite common to experience attractions that deviate slightly from the norm.

I would work on finding ways to become comfortable and accepting of your sexual desires, as well as attempt to get in touch with your emotions in general. These will both help you begin to integrate the Anima.

Emotionalmastery.org

@saffron i was too until i found out about RSD.

Your intuition is your own personal genie.  Learn to trust that infinite intelligence.

5 hours ago, SageModeAustin said:

@saffron i was too until i found out about RSD.

I was afraid of them until I found out they are more afraid of me, then I am of them! :) 

2 hours ago, purerogue said:

I was afraid of them until I found out they are more afraid of me, then I am of them! :) 

??

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them