Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
onacloudynight

Should I by using Nootropics for my solo meditation retreat?

6 posts in this topic

Is this beneficial? Or should I do this without any boosts.

Edited by onacloudynight

On 11/23/2018 at 10:37 PM, Nahm said:

@onacloudynight You might know each more claearly for trying them separately. Do you have time to try them before the retreat, to get a feel? 

Yeah, I do. So far I've tried Sulbutiamine and L-theanine. Modafinil just came in today :D

Or you can fast on water ;) Allow the body to deprogram and be in a meditative state 24/7 soon as hunger subsides.

B R E A T H E

I find that modafinil makes my head feel racy if I contemplate something intensely for longer periods of time, or if I cannot find the answer to something quickly (like during an exam). It is uncomfortable, but I've also found that my mind is usually able to brute force an answer more often than not. Uncomfortable, but effective. I am just not sure how long I could tolerate that personally. Dose will be of more importance with this, and it could be a unique phenomenon I experience. A low dose to help you focus through the later hours of your day (taken 8-12 hours earlier) could be of some benefit if you find yourself losing focus or falling asleep.