theking00

Devil

12 posts in this topic

Is it really true that I am the devil?

Edited by theking00

@theking00

There's what Leo calls the devil and what you might call the devil. How do you define it?

@theking00 You? Why never! You're a sweet little angel ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

13 minutes ago, aurum said:

@theking00

There's what Leo calls the devil and what you might call the devil. How do you define it?

i  just find it difficult to accept that i am the devil

After all, everyone (and almost everything) has a Shadow, but you cannot see your shadow without any source of light. Once you can come to grips with the fact that he lies within you, you will confront and embrace him with no fear or denial, and furthermore find God within him too. 

"Those who have suffered understand suffering and therefore extend their hand." --Patti Smith

"Lately, I find myself out gazing at stars, hearing guitars...Like Someone In Love" 

40 minutes ago, theking00 said:

i  just find it difficult to accept that i am the devil

Of course, that's what makes you a devil.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

“If only there were evil people somewhere insidiously committing evil deeds, and it were necessary only to separate them from the rest of us and destroy them. But the line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?”

Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn 

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." Shakespeare

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCqtX3EPGsnmWjK76m5Vpbw

It's crucial that you realize that you have some devillish qualities like everyone else but you are not a devil. Don't blame yourself and call yourself devil. If you do, that will take you a step further from actualizing not towards it.

@vpandey

If everyone is a devil that destroys the notion of "The Devil." I remember something like an infinite number of something destroys the idea of it. I get the idea with horns, pitchfork perhaps being a symbol of duality.  Maybe there's earlier symbology.

A person can have demonic qualities about them, mine would be Vanity/Envy, I suppose at least being conscious of it, might be an asset. Not sure how Buddhist and Hindu, traditions deal with Envy. 

The Devil is the light and fixed concepts of reality. That includes all de delusional imagines in any religion and any deity. 

Edited by Hellspeed

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

14 hours ago, RichardY said:

@vpandey

If everyone is a devil that destroys the notion of "The Devil." I remember something like an infinite number of something destroys the idea of it. I get the idea with horns, pitchfork perhaps being a symbol of duality.  Maybe there's earlier symbology.

A person can have demonic qualities about them, mine would be Vanity/Envy, I suppose at least being conscious of it, might be an asset. Not sure how Buddhist and Hindu, traditions deal with Envy. 

Yes, in my opinion being conscious about your vanity/envy would be the first step towards alleviating it. Self-observation and self-awareness is a great first step in order to unidentify with the attachment that is responsible for vanity/envy.

On 11/23/2018 at 5:48 PM, Leo Gura said:

@theking00 You? Why never! You're a sweet little angel ;)

To be fair... the Devil is also a sweet little angel.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org