EvilAngel

I don't know

12 posts in this topic

I mean, I REALLY don't know. How about you? Do you know ANYTHING?

1ejnt9.jpg

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

here is my "swami" HAHA

quote-the-weak-have-no-place-here-in-thi

“Oh no, my young Jedi. You will find that it is you who are mistaken…about a great many things.”

Edited by Strikr

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sbw__MsJZ0

We know nothing, and even, I m not sure. a.V.e

1 hour ago, Mikael89 said:

I don't know either.

And it drives me nuts. I suffer from not knowing anything. I want to know so freaking badly.

But.. I think I know that Consciousness is eternal. But I don't know more details than that.

Unless you know for sure, you don't know. Doesn't mean it's not likely to be true.  But to say you know it means you have to know without a shadow of a doubt. But how does one come to that conclusion when direct experience can't even be trusted when filtered by mind /ego? 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

1 hour ago, DrMobius said:

I know that there are 6 fingers on your profile picture.

No there are 5. Count again. I very well understand what you meant there but you cannot do it in such way. You'd say there were fgiache(gibberish) fingers. If you use numbers(human invention) then you have to stick counting rules. By definition the cardinality.

2 minutes ago, non_nothing said:

No there are 5. Count again. I very well understand what you meant there but you cannot do it in such way. You'd say there were fgiache(gibberish) fingers. If you use numbers(human invention) then you have to stick counting rules. By definition the cardinality.

Or maybe he was giving a reality check to the poster ? jk... It's just my main reality check in my dreams and I usually have 6 or 7 fingers

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

me neither. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.