Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kieranperez

What is Evolution Hypothesis?

5 posts in this topic

Is evolution just God trying to becoming more and more conscious of itself?

Its just inifitne intelligence which you just can't access in normal egoic minds. Interesting question I'll give you a point for that. 

Sometimes I contemplate a universal intelligence. Why is reality evolving? Where are we evolving to?

1 hour ago, Serotoninluv said:

Sometimes I contemplate a universal intelligence. Why is reality evolving? Where are we evolving to?

It's more of a pattern I seem to be noticing. Look at the patterns if you look at Ken Wilber's work, Graves, Kohlberg, etc. and how perspective evolves into a bigger and bigger more all inclusive unified perspective. How perspective becomes more and more transcendental and nondual/one.

Also when you start to ask and wonder "why has spirituality been around as long as it has? what is this need trying to accomplish?" I mean, spirituality, if we talk about in "supply and demand vernacular" is the 1 domain that will never "go out of business". This is a need that will never die for humans. Why? Why is this need and yearning to wake up there?

Because all these needs and values seeming to be leading towards something. Why? 

The thing I'm stumped on is that this only seems like a human thing. 

ken wilber spiral.jpg

@kieranperez  Perhaps it goes beyond humans - nature is evolving towards more complexity as well (humans are a part of nature anyway).

I can only assume evolution is just this apparent increase in complexity of everything. Interesting question.

Edited by Flammable

You see, the reason you want to be better, is the reason why you aren’t. Shall I put it like that?

We aren't better, because we want to be.

~ Alan Watts