Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cameron

Alex Jones Seeing God

6 posts in this topic

Timestamp: 56:22 Alex Jones “I’m with God right now”

Headline: Alex Jones Squirms in interview when tough questions come his way about his recent ban from social media.

Just on the back of Leo’s lastest Blog post about “The Idelogical Mind” and the conspiracy theorists. Mentioned Alex Jones in there so I followed up, just to see what he’s saying these days. (A hobby of mine is watching YouTube videos assessing their Spiral Dynamcis Stage Configuration) Found out Alex Jones has been banned across all the social media platforms (Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram) to name just a few. Just interesting watch Alex’s ego tick in this interview.

Leo if you watch the Video, would love to hear your thoughts. Thanks Mate. Also can’t wait for the next Spiral Dynamics video! Spiral Dynamics is so important for mankind! - Said a Yellow person ? 

Edited by Cameron

1. It’s almost as if Alex is mistaking Blue for Turquoise. Alex is Blue and thinks he’s Turquoise? Watch from 56:22. He talks about God.
Edited by Cameron

@Cameron Where have you been? This is all old news.

Here's what Alex Jones is like behind the dog and pony show, as told by his ex-wife:

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Alex Jones gave me bad energy the first time I saw him on Joe Rogan.  Total bad energy,  Super manipulative energy.  I don't want to say Stage Red energy, but that's kinda what it felt like.  Donald Trump energy.  Worse than Donald Trump energy.  You gotta pay attention to energy just as much as you do what people say.  We don't pay enough attention to energy because we don't talk about energy.  But energy is there, you can feel energy off people and off places.  You just gotta become sensitive to energy, in the first instance realizing that it exists.  I call this Energy Metaphysics and I will be writing about this more as I become more attuned to energy.  You can feel energy off of music too, that's one of the great things about music.  In fact, I think the fact that I used to play jazz had really attuned me to energy and to vibe.  I'm just now starting to give that credibility in my metaphysical picture of reality.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Yeah geez. He lost grip on reality. Thanks for the updated video. 

@Leo Gura Yo Leo, and everyone on the forum what are your thoughts on Patrick bet David?

IMO he is probably a pretty open-minded orange guy since he had every color of the spiral dynamics in his interview show (from Deepak Chopra to Alex Jones and Ben Shapiro)