Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Adam M

Watch Christian Fundamentalists Demonize the New Age Movement.

5 posts in this topic

Reading through the comments section of this video was a good exercise for me to try and understand the Christian Fundamentalists stage Blue mindset.

At first it was very difficult for me to accept the demonization and misunderstanding of the New Age but I think it's a good exercise for moving into stage Yellow.

I make YouTube videos about Self-Actualization: >> Check it out here <<

misunderstandings... misunderstandings...

edit:

The author could check out Pan-entheism or Baruch Spinoza's rational interpretation.

I know he has a background in occultist stuff and new age, but it's also possible he misinterpreted the teachings of New Age's inspiration - Hinduism/Buddhism. 

how about this verse John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." ?

When Oprah is talking about "energy" or "life force", I believe she is referring to the Holy Spirit. 

I don't find the video belieavble, but despite it, I can still appreciate Christians love for Jesus. I get it. From what we know, Jesus appeared to be a perfect being, so much so that he died for his message and gift. He did die for humanity in a way because he spread his message, and because of the power behind the message... He is a critical example of how one man can change the entire direction of the world.

Edited by SgtPepper

I can see how this can upset you. I've been regecting my Catholic background for years till I came to a conclusion that there all the same. Watch this documatary called Samadhi from YouTube tells you everything. 

Edited by ShugendoRa

Comment section is ? and made me realize christians and islamic fundamentalism is same. 

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

Yeah, a zombie blaming from ignorance. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.