SriBhagwanYogi

You’r thoughts on Eckhart Tolle

75 posts in this topic

I've read 3 of his books; The Power of Now, A New Earth & Stillness Speaks. Why don't you read the book & find it out for yourself. 

22 hours ago, Hellspeed said:

Usually, the most egoic minds are those who are against selfishness. 

Can you elaborate on that? Because they don't realise that you have to be "selfish" in order to help yourself first, so that you can help others later? 

Well we don’t have to be selfish, we are. That is the path. The path is the self. 

Now, can we see that to accept selfishness and react to (condemn) selfishness are both the same movement of resistance? 

11 minutes ago, Strikr said:

jack you would be better writting a book, you have good insight, but they are lost in the forum.

I’m not really a reader or writer. I know many won’t understand what I’m saying. Maybe one or two will see something in it though. It can’t realy be taught persay. I just write a little to maybe initiate some interest in self understanding. I don’t think I can help anyone though. It takes a stand alone type of being. My dudes robdl and faceless have been talking about this for a while now. I was lucky enough to come along and see something in it. The insight is huge fosho dude. 

Edited by Jack River

It’s not really an insight that comes along through thinking, but more from awareness of thought process/movement. I’m not a complex thinker but I can now observe the complex with simplicity(awareness). If that makes sense dude. :)

Edited by Jack River

1 hour ago, Jack River said:

I’m not really a reader or writer. I know many won’t understand what I’m saying. Maybe one or two will see something in it though. It can’t realy be taught persay. I just write a little to maybe initiate some interest in self understanding. I don’t think I can help anyone though. It takes a stand alone type of being. My dudes robdl and faceless have been talking about this for a while now. I was lucky enough to come along and see something in it. The insight is huge fosho dude. 

don't be rude on yourself, don't think of it, just do it

( I 'll use it again as my clock <3 ! )

Edited by Strikr

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sbw__MsJZ0

We know nothing, and even, I m not sure. a.V.e

On 11/24/2018 at 9:57 AM, Aster said:

I've read 3 of his books; The Power of Now, A New Earth & Stillness Speaks. Why don't you read the book & find it out for yourself. 

I read the Power of Now.  I don't understand why it's so popular frankly.  It's a good book but there's a lot of good books. 

41 minutes ago, Strikr said:

don't be rude on yourself, don't think of it, just do it

( I 'll use it again as my clock <3 ! )

Lolol nice. Nah Im not doggn myself. I just am not interested in books personally. A book to be honest isn’t very relevant to FREEDOM. Sometimes it just takes trial and error to see that. If I was interested in writing a book though fosho. Why not. :D

Just do it! Lol nice. 

Edited by Jack River

1 hour ago, Jack River said:

Lolol nice. Nah Im not doggn myself. I just am not interested in books personally. A book to be honest isn’t very relevant to FREEDOM. Sometimes it just takes trial and error to see that. If I was interested in writing a book though fosho. Why not. :D

Just do it! Lol nice. 

fair enough, don't try to write a book, but keep your journal straight :) 

bye bye people 

Edited by Strikr

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sbw__MsJZ0

We know nothing, and even, I m not sure. a.V.e

@SriBhagwanYogi

Reread The power of Now and A New Earth literally after seeing this thread.

I read them first about 4 years ago. 4 years later, I can honestly say that these books do have all the necessary hints one needs to wake up.

But chances are, you'll probably find this simple teaching as weak just like I did because the mind always craves MORE!!

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''