SriBhagwanYogi

You’r thoughts on Eckhart Tolle

75 posts in this topic

@Joseph Maynor  he did self inquiry but it hit him hard & fast, I guess that's all it takes, he didn't even know what it was at the time, then he was in a state of bliss for 5 months, no more inner chatter. From why I've read that is.

If you are attracted to reading it why even ask us. Follow your calling.

Its a Great book. He also has few others on "How to apply" the Power of Now and i think another one relating to the same book.

B R E A T H E

4 hours ago, Strikr said:

I m more enlightened than him

You dont exist bro 

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

15 hours ago, SriBhagwanYogi said:

Do you think Power of now or New earth are deep enough or just for beginners 

"deep enough" is too strong for a book. but it's certainly very deep for a book.

unborn Truth

All books are deep, because they all have spaces between the words. The spaces are what is deep lmao 

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

@Strikr

1 hour ago, Strikr said:

it depend !  mahaha

No , it does not depend ... Sorry , you are an ignorant fool . Go back to your meditation 

7 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I find it weird that he became Enlightened without any help.

Isnt it also weird that many people need help to find the obvious? After all, nothing is hidden.

Nice interview btw.

I heard he just stoped reacting to fear as if he was something different from fear itself. As in stop resisting suffering. To stop resisting suffering is to actually stop moving positively or negatively. No psychological dependence of time/thought/experience..To totlay surrender to the thought/emotional reaction response that takes place between “the experiencer” and “its experience”. No psychological pursuit/striving/effort to become or not become. 

Edited by Jack River

It seems he controlled unti he saw that controlling was what caused further suffering. An intellectual/conceptual grasping is still within the field of the controller. Or, to understand intellectually/conceptually depends on the entity(controller with its accumulated knowledge-experience, memory (content/interpretation) as the thinker. 

I think for him as he has described he suffered due to resistance/attachment/identification which escapes suffering. One day he said he simply stopped that. A stop of psychological becoming or not becoming.

This experience seems similar to mine that I had recently. Although I am always changing so that experience is dead. If anything I have been “enlightened”. But every “now” I am nothing. 

Edited by Jack River

3 minutes ago, Jack River said:

It seems he controlled unti he saw that controlling was what caused further suffering. An intellectual/conceptual grasping is still within the field of the controller. Or, to understand intellectually/conceptually depends on the entity(controller with its accumulated knowledge-experience, memory as a the thinker. 

I think for him as he has described he suffered due to resistance/attachment/identification which escapes suffering. One day he said he simply stopped that. A stop of psychological becoming or not becoming. 

he should have learn to love control and balance himself instead.

control is the very will of nature, everything in nature want control. Loose all fear, loose all fear of control.

Then you get it.

the plants grow for getting the sun to shine upon them.

Edited by Strikr

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sbw__MsJZ0

We know nothing, and even, I m not sure. a.V.e

3 minutes ago, Strikr said:

he should have learn to love control and balance himself instead.

control is the very will of nature, everything in nature want control. Loose all fear, loose all fear of control.

Then you get it.

the plants growth for getting the sun to shine upon them.

Oh,  but is that movement into the psychological realm what causes the very disorder/conflict? Thats the thing. 

Thought great as a function, but looked to for a sense of wholeness, that’s where shit gets ugly dude:(

Edited by Jack River

It can be seen that the controller always acts in regards to its past which projects its psychological desires in the future. This seems to always push satisfaction/happiness away in a future moment. Actually what he speaks about often. To end Psychological time and live in the now. 

Edited by Jack River