Cameron

Mankind’s To Do List

5 posts in this topic

What if we could organise a road map or a to do list for Mankind? Based on Spiral Dynamics and with the interest in moving Mankind up the Spiral. A group of people who’s jobs are to observe, analyse and create meme specific systems that aim to move that meme up the spiral?

I say this because I’m so eager to apply Spiral Dynamics Principals and actually make a difference to people’s level of consciousness.

Do you mean globally? Western world? Middle-East? Were all at very different stages in our evolution. 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

I think this would have a lot to do with the spiral dynamics application video leo was talking about. Maybe he will make a mega thread? this is a great idea

I imagine it as bridging. Create bridging systems within societies to link memes. Like Orange to Green or Green to Yellow. By link I mean a system which influences people to move up the spiral. For example. I sense a large volume of people on YouTube, types of people that watch Joe Rogan, which are listening to multiple perspectives on Joe’s show. Plus the other Youtubers like Joe they are watching  who share their opinions of the world online. This large volume of people are all tier 1. What a shift in society it would make if we created a YouTube channel or channels which bridge the gap from Tier 1 to Tier 2. But market it to them. Remember they are Orange/Green. So an example would be a reaction video. Talk in their language. Vision-Logician Reactes to Joe Rogan - Elon Musk. Then go into details about the stages Joe and Elon are in. Start making the Tier 2 perspective more accessible online.

Edited by Cameron