Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LoveandPurpose

How to contact the subconscious?

10 posts in this topic

Hey everyone!

I recognize that I'm currently suppressing some thoughts and emotions. How can I make those conscious?

Edited by LoveandPurpose
one spacebar tap

Awareness is an important first step. Study your behavior like  scientist. Then when you catch yourself in those moments when you're suppressing, either express them or let it go.

Formal practices like meditation, yoga and breathwork will help as well.

@LoveandPurpose

Raise awareness

Practically speaking: Meditation, inquiry, psychoanalysis, lucid dreaming

Muscle testing using the technique outlined by Dr. Bradley Nelson in The Emotion Code. He gives an easily understood and practical way to ask your subconscious directly the questions needed to bring emotional trauma into the conscious with yes or no answers from your subconscious.

I tried a few different shadow work techniques and they either didn't work or had too many steps for me to really dig into emotionally. With this technique I was able to clear my entire emotional body over a few days.

I bought the book on Amazon but I think you can get it here for free by giving him an email: https://healerslibrary.lpages.co/emotion-code-gift/

Edited by Elysian
Grammar

Muladhara with Breath. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

14 minutes ago, Hellspeed said:

Muladhara with Breath. 

What are you doing with the energy, and how does it relate to breath In the context of emotional trauma?

16 minutes ago, Elysian said:

What are you doing with the energy, and how does it relate to breath In the context of emotional trauma?

The first step is the practice to have attention on Breath above anything, maybe it will take weeks, months. Next is using that Breath and channel that sound and feelings into Muladhara/Colon. This is the path to awakening and will heal any trauma in the process, any other technique is a mindfuck. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Perhaps try to create the impression of security in your life in whichever fashion your intuition feels drawn towards. Insights and feeling tones will emerge. You can usually feel when the body has shifted. For me sometimes there's sensation in my throat and jaw. 

@LoveandPurpose Feelings of safety. Trick the mind and body into believing your environment is somewhat optimum. I use asmr, tapping, music, do nothing, affirmations, breath work, meditation, clean actions etc. I listen to the voice of my intuition and pick out a task from a list (either in writing or memorized). It knows the fastest route. 

Edited by Artaemis