F A B

Happy by yourself

30 posts in this topic

You can be happy by yourself.

Ok, I agree, but I think that...

...with the woman you love, everything becomes easier.

At least in my experience.

Am I wrong?

Depends. Love may be impermanent. Nevertheless temporary love can be enlightening. But the cessation of love can be enlightening, too.

Please do not pay attention to my empty words if you are following Leo's teaching !!
Sometimes my empty words may appear too negative, too rational, too irrational, egoistical or even like trolling because my path is a non-path and is nothing but deviation and incompatible with all teachings known.

When you search for 'another', you're really searching for yourSELF. So, while it can be useful to play out the duality of human relationships, to find union, ULTIMATELY there is only YOU. :) 

4 minutes ago, EvilAngel said:

ULTIMATELY there is only YOU. :) 

I cannot accept that because there still is me. :D

Please do not pay attention to my empty words if you are following Leo's teaching !!
Sometimes my empty words may appear too negative, too rational, too irrational, egoistical or even like trolling because my path is a non-path and is nothing but deviation and incompatible with all teachings known.

12 minutes ago, EvilAngel said:

@ground That person will soon cease to be. If you do the work, all will be revealed. :)

Thank you. But then you must explain your expression "ULTIMATELY there is only YOU" above. What or who do you refer to with "YOU"?

1 minute ago, ground said:

Thank you. But then you must explain your expression "ULTIMATELY there is only YOU" above. What or who do you refer to with "YOU"?

The Absolute.

7 minutes ago, EvilAngel said:

The Absolute.

Ah, ok.

3 minutes ago, EvilAngel said:

@ground Do you exist in a location? Where are you? In relation to what?

I exist in the relative and I am communicating right from there. Understand?

5 minutes ago, ground said:

Ah, ok.

I exist in the relative and I am communicating right from there. Understand?

I think so.

When you are with a loved one you dont have thoughts that you lack something thats why you are happy its not the person but the absence of those thoughts...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

4 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

When you are with a loved one you dont have thoughts that you lack something thats why you are happy its not the person but the absence of those thoughts...

That's a good point. Absence of thoughts in the presence of bliss. That's similar to the recognition of the primordially present.

3 hours ago, F A B said:

You can be happy by yourself.

Ok, I agree, but I think that...

At least in my experience.

Am I wrong?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

7 hours ago, F A B said:

The key is not to be become dependent/addicted on the idea of having the dream woman. Then it becomes the Achilles heel

9 hours ago, ground said:

temporary love can be enlightening. But the cessation of love can be enlightening, too.

Yes, I don't necessarily mean a lasting relationship, but I think that having experienced love (at least once in your life) can raise your awareness.  An experience is more valuable than a non-experience, I guess.

9 hours ago, EvilAngel said:

When you search for 'another', you're really searching for yourSELF

Wow, really good insight, thank you :)

8 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

My mind becomes like a floating feather in the sky

You are wrong :) 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

10 hours ago, EvilAngel said:

When you search for 'another', you're really searching for yourSELF. So, while it can be useful to play out the duality of human relationships, to find union, ULTIMATELY there is only YOU. :) 

Delusion. "YOU" do not exist. And the ultimate Love experience is the harmony in the body/mind. Outside of that is the connection, appreciation, bonding, etc. but not love. 

Edited by Hellspeed

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

32 minutes ago, Hellspeed said:

You are wrong :) 

For me, it's easier entering the happiness with her than without her (by myself).

Do I have to deny that?

1 hour ago, F A B said:

For me, it's easier entering the happiness with her than without her (by myself).

Do I have to deny that?

No, always acknowledge the most obvious path, follow your natural desires, like water flowing down a hill, it is natural to chose the easiest path, the most obvious path, that is your guidance, go where you envision the most ease and excitement

We are water flowing through life

BUT as long as you are not with this women yet, there is no point to ruminating about her, if the path isn't there, you should take another path

The trap is that the mind thinks it can orchestrate true love, that it can orchestrate falling in love, IT CANNOT, so chose the easiest path that is available

Edited by Arkandeus

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

The trap is when you believe that the other person brings happiness to you. When the truth is that you bring that happiness to yourself via that person.
If you believe that person brings you happiness to you will soon "get used to it" and demand that he/she continue, which is impossible and the relationship will crumble.
But if you realize only you create your own happiness you don´t depend on eachother in that ultimately destructive manner.
You cannot control, cage or depend on real love.

Edited by luckieluuke