abrakamowse

Did anyone noticed that we are all the time "acting"

28 posts in this topic

On 11/19/2018 at 1:41 PM,  abrakamowse said: 

I mean, like actors... playing our roles. We really don't know what to do, we just reflect on what others do and we respond accordingly with all our processed experiences. But we have to look into us to know what we are going to do next and in others, how others respond, etc...

I just had that feeling looking interviews of actors. Everything seems mechanical.

At the end of Leo's last video he mentions that you can't go forward with him, from here onward unless you really do the work of Observation. He also mentions that it wasn't easy.. Observing is in competition with acting. Our ego's/false personalities get a lot of coin from acting.

Our inner wolf eats our inner lamb.

Addendum-

It's not that cut and dried though. There are fractal pieces ,,,, in degrees of being awake, making trouble while we're napping and further aggravating identifications, the experience of a return to being Being from being thinking with the usual back and forth,,,etc.,,

On the lighter side. We experience and have unexpected realizations. Usually paid for in advance though, through some kinds of effort.

Edited by Zigzag Idiot
Raking everything into a pile.

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

All the world's indeed a stage
And we are merely players
Performers and portrayers
Each another's audience
Outside the gilded cage

Rush:Limelight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ub4n_tEA-dE

If your name is on the guest list, No one can take you higher
Everybody says I've got... great balls of fire!

3 hours ago, Big Guru Balls said:

All the world's indeed a stage
And we are merely players
Performers and portrayers
Each another's audience
Outside the gilded cage

Rush:Limelight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ub4n_tEA-dE

Guru's big balls are way too big to fit into this little stage called life ?

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

@abrakamowse Yeah, I had this feeling, it's like seeing people as actors inside a drama show but none of them are aware that they're trapped inside the role that they're playing because that role is a metaphysical embodiment and they have no other perspective so it feels real to them. They just take the fact they are living as human for granted but if you were to turn them into a gorilla with the same conciousness they would be mindfucked to look at their physical body and see animal genitalia, gorilla emotions, uncontrolled impulses etc.

11 hours ago, Nahm said:

@abrakamowse Great to hear. ??

Thanks Nahm, it's good to have a point of reference from like minded online friends, otherwise I would have thought that I was going nuts! Lol... 

I appreciate your comment!

^_^

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

2 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

Thanks Nahm, it's good to have a point of reference from like minded online friends, otherwise I would have thought that I was going nuts! Lol... 

I appreciate your comment!

^_^

Now, trade that handful of beans, for nuts. (Pointing to that Randy Marsh level, 1001 = 0.)

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

13 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Now, trade that handful of beans, for nuts. (Pointing to that Randy Marsh level, 1001 = 0.)

:P

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

4 hours ago, Anton_Pierre said:

@abrakamowse Yeah, I had this feeling, it's like seeing people as actors inside a drama show but none of them are aware that they're trapped inside the role that they're playing because that role is a metaphysical embodiment and they have no other perspective so it feels real to them. They just take the fact they are living as human for granted but if you were to turn them into a gorilla with the same conciousness they would be mindfucked to look at their physical body and see animal genitalia, gorilla emotions, uncontrolled impulses etc.

Exactly how it feels. And it's a great way to become detached from a lot of BS that goes on running in our mind program/life.

Thanks!!!