SoonHei

Peace in Knowing You are NOT in Control

42 posts in this topic

When One awakens to the TRUTH

it is realized that there was never any person seeking for the TRUTH in order to wake up.

Then, as with the realization of any truth, many other things fall into place. 

This is the TRUTH, the cosmic TRUTH, so one can imagine the insights which dawn upon the realization.

One key point to note if can be grasped while One is still on the seeking path is that since there is no person here, there is no person making choices. The free will is therefore only apparent free will. 

Therefore, be at peace EMOTIONALLY / MENTALLY during anything which arises because that is merely what's happening... happening to NO-Person.

Sure, One may still have the full thought/feel of being a person and being at peace does not mean to stop your life where it is... or that when crossing a road, you see a bus approach and choose to stay where you are instead of jumping of of the way.

it's rather being emotionally detached due to this understanding, the understanding which will be revealed at some point.

and in this emotional detachment, one can work towards overcoming fear, anger and behavior or outburst they might be working on controlling.

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

Yes, it does serve quite well in the relative world, even if you just 'believe' it. Sometimes anger and sadness try to overcome and take hold, but you can resort to the faith that there is nobody in control, which leads to letting go rather than fighting and resisting.

Quite marvelous.

Edited by Flammable

You see, the reason you want to be better, is the reason why you aren’t. Shall I put it like that?

We aren't better, because we want to be.

~ Alan Watts

@Wyze Your entire life.

You see, the reason you want to be better, is the reason why you aren’t. Shall I put it like that?

We aren't better, because we want to be.

~ Alan Watts

@Flammable Then why is it applicable to do the "hard work", and "aim for that goal" when you were never in control of your destiny?

If there is no person making choice, how did the body move on its own? If there is no one in control, the body might just lost the ability to do things

10 minutes ago, Nevon said:

If there is no person making choice, how did the body move on its own? If there is no one in control, the body might just lost the ability to do things

Do you control your heartbeat ?

Do you control it when you're in deep sleep ?

You think you control the rest of your body, but this is an illusion.

You do not control your hand more than you control your heartbeat.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

I think the misunderstanding is that people relate the thought with control and say : ''look , i control my hand ( move their hand ) '' , but what they don't see is that they didn't control their thoughts that says they control their hands , is more like a habit .You can Just make a habit that you control the sun rising just by saying this since the first day you were born , you will believe that shit ! hahaha

@Wyze of course there is hard work and aiming for the goal

but that's just what unfolds on it's own

sure we have the illusion of the free will that we are the one working hard or aiming for that goal

but that's just it, an illusion of the free will

focus on this for a minute and think about it, then answer: What is the difference between FREE WILL vs apparent / illusory FREE WILL?

The true answer is: NONE

there is no difference whatsoever between the two.

so if you say, well it certainly feels like i have free will or choice... look, i can move my hands this way *wavy wave with hands* or i can say anything i want to like FEIOWJFIOJEW WEIOFJWIOEJF IOEWIOFJ WOI 

and the simple response would be: that's having an illusion of free will. it won't change anything in your experience but it's a knowing which can be directly seen and then understood. which brings about true freedom.

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

1 minute ago, Strikr said:

Throw a coin before each décision and comit no matter the side.

Destinity handled

Whatever will happen is fine, it's not like,

I control anything :ph34r:

God is love

And God in them

Peace in knowing there isn't TRUTH... it's all bullshit, just ask Leo, he'll tell you.

11 minutes ago, SOUL said:

Peace in knowing there isn't TRUTH... it's all bullshit, just ask Leo, he'll tell you.

But then Leo is bullshit too ?

God is love

And God in them

1 minute ago, Shin said:

But then Leo is bullshit too ?

We're all stage brown....haha

4 hours ago, Wyze said:

Then why is it applicable to do the "hard work", and "aim for that goal" when you were never in control of your destiny?

Why is it applicable a squirrel does the "hard work" of collecting nuts in the autumn?

3 hours ago, Nevon said:

Have you ever experienced a "flow state" in which your mind-body moved on it's own with no one in control? Perhaps while doing a sport like skiing or mountain biking - or playing a musical instrument. Where you were in the "zone" and afterwards thought "Whoa, who was playing that instrument?"

i got to admit most of the time everything seems automatic,who is controlling the body,i don't know,but sometime i got to make an important decision to ensure life goes on, is decision making really an illusion? So the decision making appear to be real but in reality no one is making the decision? man..this is so difficult to grasp 

Ok lets be solid here, i am moving my hand right now, in actuality the hand is moving, so are u trying to say in reality its just the hand moving on its own but no one controling ?

19 minutes ago, Nevon said:

i got to admit most of the time everything seems automatic,who is controlling the body,i don't know,but sometime i got to make an important decision to ensure life goes on, is decision making really an illusion? So the decision making appear to be real but in reality no one is making the decision? man..this is so difficult to grasp 

Ok lets be solid here, i am moving my hand right now, in actuality the hand is moving, so are u trying to say in reality its just the hand moving on its own but no one controling ?

In hand movement studies (in which a participant touches a left or right lever), neuro-imaging can detect the participants choice before the participant is aware of their choice. If the "choice" is made before you are aware of the choice, who is the chooser?

There is this primordial intelligence or awareness that knows itself. But to say that this intelligence is "in control" is inappropriate because the consciousness arising from it is pristine, non-dual cognition. This intelligence manifests in and as the apparent empirical phenomena incl. the alleged person that one feels to be and all inner phenomena like feelings, perceptions, volitional formations and all outer phenomena. It is through misconceiving phenomena as independent and 'other' on the basis of not recognizing intelligence/awareness that confusing concepts about controling this or that arise.

Please do not pay attention to my empty words if you are following Leo's teaching !!
Sometimes my empty words may appear too negative, too rational, too irrational, egoistical or even like trolling because my path is a non-path and is nothing but deviation and incompatible with all teachings known.

so when I did kill all those people in skyrim while laughing and put their dead body naked on the fire for makes god happy,

it wasn't me !! 

good to know that it was god playing with my body.

so why punish me when I m doing evil on the forum, it's not me !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sbw__MsJZ0

We know nothing, and even, I m not sure. a.V.e