Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DecemberFlower

What is change?

2 posts in this topic

We can see that everything in our experience changes.But what is actually change? What is it essence? What makes it what it is?

Edited by DecemberFlower

On 19.11.2018 at 8:03 PM, DecemberFlower said:

We can see that everything in our experience changes.But what is actually change? What is it essence? What makes it what it is?

Great questions!

Investigating into the application of linguistic expressions and its concomitant sentiments one may find out that "{This or that} changes." implies a sentiment that {This or that} is a property possessor and "changes" means that the properties of {This or that} are transforming from state A to state B.

But looking at it more directly no property possessor can be found. What remains are so called "properties" without basis so that the expression "properties" turns out to be absurd and the concept of "change" actually is an absurd concept.

Please do not pay attention to my empty words if you are following Leo's teaching !!
Sometimes my empty words may appear too negative, too rational, too irrational, egoistical or even like trolling because my path is a non-path and is nothing but deviation and incompatible with all teachings known.