SaaraSabina

Friendship between men and women

5 posts in this topic

Is it even possible for men and women to be only friends in the long run? Or is there always that one who is wanting something more or has other intentions? Your thoughts? 

It is possible. Not all friendships last forever anyway. Not everyone is compatible and this can be recognized by both sides. There can be more meaningful things for those people than a heavily sexual relationship and that leads to them committing to keeping it a friendship.

People can imagine all kinds of things about other people or what they might do with them and still be friends. Even if there are feelings, they might still be friends and it's still beneficial for both people. (even if that might be a rare case). I'd imagine that over time it of course becomes more difficult to be just friends with others, so it's really about what other purposes are there for the friendship.

Edited by YaNanNallari

It’s technically possible, although I cannot say I’ve experienced it. Nothing wrong with tension though, makes things more interesting. 

It is possible when people's value systems change, but for most people in the world they value either 2 things the most:

Can this person provide for me and a family?

Do I find them sexually attractive, can I have sex with them?

With Tantra in a very deep connection way, yes. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.