Jamesc

Do you know any interesting things animals do?

18 posts in this topic

Ok, you probably don't want to know this, but here it goes:

Dolphins kill their babies to fuck their female more often.
If that doesn't work, they rape them, in gang …

evil-dolphins.jpg

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Birds are interesting.

@EvilAngel its more under the title of consciousness. The different ways of consciousness taking forms in nature. 

Interestingly in Greek mythology the messenger Hermes has also wings and he carries messages between the gods or between the gods and humans.

Edited by Sevi

Some elephants can paint.

Suda is a bad ass.

Edited by VioletFlame

"Those who have suffered understand suffering and therefore extend their hand." --Patti Smith

"Lately, I find myself out gazing at stars, hearing guitars...Like Someone In Love" 

11 minutes ago, Sevi said:

Birds are interesting

@EvilAngel its more under the title of consciousness. The different ways of consciousness taking forms in nature. 

Interestingly in Greek mythology the messenger Hermes has also wings and he carries messages between the gods or between the gods and humans.

This exact thing happened to me with a robin, when I thought of my mother (who has passed). It came RIGHT UP to me. :) It was beautiful.

And yeah I get it now ;)

9 minutes ago, VioletFlame said:

Some elephants can paint

That's one of the coolest things I've ever seen!

12 minutes ago, EvilAngel said:

This exact thing happened to me with a robin, when I thought of my mother (who has passed). It came RIGHT UP to me. :) It was beautiful.

And yeah I get it now ;)

@EvilAngel Yeah it happened to me in my birthday too, I was in a very bad state, not that someone closed died, but I was experiencing loss and grief, one American Robin took its time to console me more than an hour. At first I didn't take it into consideration, I thought it was just a regular coincidence but the bird really took its time and energy to connect with me, I couldn't believe it at the first half an hour or so but till I got convinced the thing insisted clearly. That was a very interesting experience and naturally it shifted me at the moment.

7 minutes ago, Sevi said:

@EvilAngel Yeah it happened to me in my birthday too, I was in a very bad state, not that someone closed died, but I was experiencing loss and grief, one American Robin took its time to console me more than an hour. At first I didn't take it into consideration, I thought it was just a regular coincidence but the bird really took its time and energy to connect with me, I couldn't believe it at the first half an hour or so but till I got convinced the thing insisted clearly. That was a very interesting experience and naturally it shifted me at the moment.

I've heard that people who have passed can  actually influence birds to let us know they're still around. Like, one time when I was speaking to someone about something I knew I shouldn't have been speaking to them about, a seagull dropped it's load right between us!xD Thanks Mum!

your experience sounds amazing btw... :)

Edited by EvilAngel

18 minutes ago, EvilAngel said:

I've heard that people who have passed can  actually influence birds to let us know they're still around. Like, one time when I was speaking to someone about something I knew I shouldn't have been speaking to them about, a seagull dropped it's load right between us!xD Thanks Mum!

your experience sounds amazing btw... :)

:)That's funny! Nature is very playful most of time when it's communating itself to us.

59 minutes ago, Sahil Pandit said:

@Jamesc Sometimes my dog likes to hump his toys (video not included.) 

Look outside of your window?

2 hours ago, VioletFlame said:

Some elephants can paint.

Suda is a bad ass.

Wow that's super cool haha I am curious now

@EvilAngel @Jamesc Yes haha it completely melts me everytime

"Those who have suffered understand suffering and therefore extend their hand." --Patti Smith

"Lately, I find myself out gazing at stars, hearing guitars...Like Someone In Love" 

'Do you know anything interesting animals do?' 

I'm shocked at your question to be honest ?

Interesting? What's your definition of interesting? 

They survive, they provide for nature and nature provides for them. That's a beauty in of itself ?

This requires some ”rationality”

Dont look at me! Look inside!