Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sempiternity

Spiral Dynamics: stage Coral?

7 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura  Watched the latest video, as well as all the other Spiral Dynamics videos. I'm kinda baffled why you so thoroughly cover every stage, even going so far as to wanting to make videos for stage Red and Purple. But pretty much not talk at all about stage Coral. It's the top of the stages, wouldn't that be kinda an interesting stage to discuss? Yeah I know most of us are so far from it, that it may not be relivant. But if you're going to do 20+ hours of exploring all the indepth nuances of Spiral Dynamics, but completly overlook and ignore the very top and last stage, that just seems odd to me. You didn't even mention it barely at all in your latest video. Any explanation of why? And do you have any desire or plans to include a stage Coral video at any point, going as indepth as the other stages, showing all the nuances of the highest possible stage of human evolution?

@Jed Vassallo Did you try watching his other Spiral Dynamics vids??? Or have you tried reading the Spiral Dynamics book??? The answer is there.

Do not expect other people to explain everything to you via a forum.  

@Jed Vassallo What does that difference look like, between turquoise and nondual? There isn’t. That’s the difference. Is where siddhis are not also where cities are?  If from the relative perspective you call it “coral”, would you not then have to, from the nondual perspective call it not-coral? Do you see the dilemma? Can you see that there is no dilemma? Is Nahm a physical separate object? Only if so, is ‘he’ coral, or are ‘you’ nondual?

Or a mindf’y way to say that is...I recall you ‘slip into’ nondual in your trips much easier than most people. 

Ever ‘slip into’ nondual, while another person is ‘within your perception’? Not around the corner, not went to get something, not pissing in the woods, but nondual & a person in your ‘perception’ at the same time?

Un-mindf’y? Is coral not a deliciously hilarious clever word for what is self sustaining? You are funny that way and I love it. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

28 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Or a mindf’y way to say that is...I recall you ‘slip into’ nondual in your trips much easier than most people. 

Ever ‘slip into’ nondual, while another person is ‘within your perception’? Not around the corner, not went to get something, not pissing in the woods, but nondual & a person in your ‘perception’ at the same time?

Un-mindf’y? Is coral not a deliciously hilarious clever word for what is self sustaining? You are funny that way and I love it. 

Are you saying that what is referred to as Coral is simply Sahaja Samadhi?

"This Samadhi could probably be placed between Nirvikalpa and Dharmamega Samadhis. It is where the inner silence is maintained along with normal daily activities. It is being able to maintain the experience of Nirvakalpa Samadhi at all times. Here you radiate Divine Illumination, the Divine is perfectly manifesting through you at every second. You are filled with Divine Grace. It can, perhaps, be likened to the Unity Consciousness of the Shankara Tradition."

@Elysian That sounds great. That it states there is an “inner” silence “maintained” does not resonate, and neither does the implication there is a “Divine” suddenly being radiated.  but we’re pointing at the ineffable. It’s like going to the perceptions of seeing and thinking, and there is nothing there, just clearness, the word “crystalline” comes to mind. Somewhere between turquoise and nondual meaning is not, instead the “crystalline” is. (That’s a pointer not a thing - “crystalline”) If only without thought could be communicated without thought, but instead there is some meaning ascertained in appearance from communicating. Also, the favoring was to Jed, not SD’s, so your question changes all of the relativity.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

I love how leo described the evolution of relationships throughout the spiral

From seeing others as subhuman enemies

To competition

To friends

To valuable sources of evolution

To in my personal opinion, seeing them as yourself, and you as them, revealing the experience of one, life

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

8 hours ago, Jed Vassallo said:

@Leo Gura  Watched the latest video, as well as all the other Spiral Dynamics videos. I'm kinda baffled why you so thoroughly cover every stage, even going so far as to wanting to make videos for stage Red and Purple. But pretty much not talk at all about stage Coral. It's the top of the stages, wouldn't that be kinda an interesting stage to discuss? Yeah I know most of us are so far from it, that it may not be relivant. But if you're going to do 20+ hours of exploring all the indepth nuances of Spiral Dynamics, but completly overlook and ignore the very top and last stage, that just seems odd to me. You didn't even mention it barely at all in your latest video. Any explanation of why? And do you have any desire or plans to include a stage Coral video at any point, going as indepth as the other stages, showing all the nuances of the highest possible stage of human evolution?

You're assuming there is such a thing called a "last stage". There will never be a last stage. The problem with this obsession people have with Coral is that for most people it's totally irrelevant even for their lifetime. The amount of evolution and transcendence and integration can take decades just to get to Turquoise much less than work through all the facets of Turquoise. Who do you really know and can identify as Coral on this planet? After a certain point you transcend maps. 

4 hours ago, Elysian said:

Are you saying that what is referred to as Coral is simply Sahaja Samadhi?

"This Samadhi could probably be placed between Nirvikalpa and Dharmamega Samadhis. It is where the inner silence is maintained along with normal daily activities. It is being able to maintain the experience of Nirvakalpa Samadhi at all times. Here you radiate Divine Illumination, the Divine is perfectly manifesting through you at every second. You are filled with Divine Grace. It can, perhaps, be likened to the Unity Consciousness of the Shankara Tradition."

Spiral Dynamics isn't a map for non-duality. Spiral Dynamics is largely about your perspective. You can have those experiences at Blue but you'll just interpret them different than if you were at Green or Yellow and such.