non_nothing

I am NOT enlightened, sincere enlightened people ask me anything

36 posts in this topic

Threads make themselves... Tada!

Dont look at me! Look inside!

A wild thought appeared:

In order for someone to talk about enlightenment, It had to be encapsulated into a thought to carry on, so It's all about thoughts. If you're enlightened, that's a thought and when you talk about enlightenment, you're talking about a thought of your experience thus enlightenment being your experience, you are a thought.

Excellent. That is why the sages say that if enlightenment could be transmitted by words alone then all of mankind would be enlightened. All that we talk about is to be treated as signposts, pointing towards the direction of truth but never quite it. The truth is silent - mouna. 

So back to you, who's inquiring then? If I am just an illusion, who suffers? Who feels? Who sees? You first begin by identifying everything I experience as thoughts, then you conclude that thoughts are illusion, then I am an illusion. Then your definition of illusion has very real things such as sufferings, feelings, good feelings, experiences. But the definition of illusion is the opposite of reality. Then I ask you, do you really know what you're talking about?

Seeing, suffering, feeling etc. are all thoughts.

You say I have a headache and I suffer. But sit down and really look into this experience. Can you really find the sufferer? 

There is no duality. Your present confusion is due to the beliefs held. 

Empty your head and look into your direct experience. 

There is just reality, and it is not split into parts. That is what the absolute is. 

Just now, Rilles said:

Threads make themselves... Tada!

OMG THAT ONE GOT ME, WAIT.. did I even exist for a second or am I thought? Wait no fuck I am very real I felt that laugh!!! Wait do I cease to exist when I sleep or ? It's the same... Taada!

4 minutes ago, FoxFoxFox said:

Excellent. That is why the sages say that if enlightenment could be transmitted by words alone then all of mankind would be enlightened. All that we talk about is to be treated as signposts, pointing towards the direction of truth but never quite it. The truth is silent - mouna. 

Seeing, suffering, feeling etc. are all thoughts.

You say I have a headache and I suffer. But sit down and really look into this experience. Can you really find the sufferer? 

There is no duality. Your present confusion is due to the beliefs held. 

Empty your head and look into your direct experience. 

There is just reality, and it is not split into parts. That is what the absolute is. 

Look no offense at all, If I cut you and make you suffer, I'd bet you can find a sufferer and tell me things to stop. Now who tells things to stop if no sufferer is there?

If there's no one there, who talks about an headache? If there's even no one is here on this forum, how we come have seperate accounts and experiences?

Youre still there in sleep but there are no senses to be aware of therefore there is no time or space and no ”you”.B| just a blank

1 minute ago, non_nothing said:

Look no offense at all, If I cut you and make you suffer, I'd bet you can find a sufferer and tell me things to stop. Now who tells things to stop if no sufferer is there?

Cutting, suffering, sufferer, pain, blood, knife, headache, forum, accounts, experiences. These are all thoughts.

I am this, I am that. Be as you are, without these thoughts ever arising, and you will see for yourself how cutting "me" is really cutting "yourself". 

Really look into your direct experience of life and see if you can find the doer of actions.

Go grab a glass of water and drink it, without there ever being the thought of the glass, the water, the drinking and the drinker. 

If there's no one there, who talks about an headache? If there's even no one is here on this forum, how we come have seperate accounts and experiences?

It's all the Self. Undivided.

The Self is like the cinema screen on which different scenes play out. The mind divides the images into parts and assigns names to them. One of these is the "I". 

7 minutes ago, FoxFoxFox said:

@Rilles

I feel for all these seekers. It is only mind games. One only has to bow out to realize. 

Im a seeker too. No need to feel for me. I just enjoy the practices:P

10 minutes ago, FoxFoxFox said:

Cutting, suffering, sufferer, pain, blood, knife, headache, forum, accounts, experiences. These are all thoughts.

I am this, I am that. Be as you are, without these thoughts ever arising, and you will see for yourself how cutting "me" is really cutting "yourself".  [1]

Really look into your direct experience of life and see if you can find the doer of actions. [2]

Go grab a glass of water and drink it, without there ever being the thought of the glass, the water, the drinking and the drinker. 

It's all the Self. Undivided. [3]

The Self is like the cinema screen on which different scenes play out. The mind divides the images into parts and assigns names to them. One of these is the "I". [4]

[1] If I cut my hand, I will suffer for physical pain, If I cut you, I won't be suffering from any physical pain, maybe I'd suffer mentally that I cut you and made you suffer but this suffering is not physical suffering as like suffering appears on cut surface. Thus this really is not same thing.

[2] Doer can be identified as body but observer is cannot be known.

[3] I am divided from all. Refer to [1]

[4] I like this, gonna contemplate on it.

5 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@non_nothing Omg, wine. I totally get it now. Thank you!! 

I did nothing, your welcome.

57 minutes ago, non_nothing said:

What method of cooking? Frying on pan usually takes about 2 minutes

Thanks!

Finally I did them in the oven, it took like 15 mins.

^_^

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

10 hours ago, Tony 845 said:

@non_nothing on not eating any animals for 3 months is this something your heard you need to do to become enlightened? 

Well yes and no. The yes to your question. No as for my stomach. I feel better I experienced for my gut health. I do not fear eating flesh. I did exceptions even once or twice.