AlwaysBeNice

Jordan Peterson on Moral Law

454 posts in this topic

I don't think it's very sensical to be afraid per se, because it's the Self, (though fear can arise and that's not something that has to be seen as a bad experience per se even), but I just thought this video is so rad.

How can one “twist the fabric of reality” if one IS the fabric of reality? 

59 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

Like me twisting your nipple 

1 hour ago, Serotoninluv said:

Side note on Peterson - Green stage people dont like Peterson but I have never seen/heard anyone actually point out a specific claim that they dont like. Its always something like, "He is a misogynist", etc. It seems people dont like things like men and women are different pointed out.

I have never heard him say anything specific that I thought was unreasonable. Can someone that doesnt agree with Peterson identify something specific that is unreasonable?

I would self identify with yellow or turquoise so I can see pros and cons with both orange and green. 

@Matt8800 Yellow level beings have a meta view and can see through Green’s perspective. Yellow understands the perception that  JP demonizes Green.

Orange will limit themselves to an analysis of pros and cons. Orange gets attached to details and is unaware of the Big Picture.

Yellow has embodied Green and has a more integrated / expansive view than Orange.

Turqoise has transcended all stages. Turqoise is everything and nothing. Turqoise is One with the substance of reality and JP is within the substance of reality (of which he is unaware). 

https://www.prageru.com/videos/dangerous-people-are-teaching-your-kids

51 minutes ago, Matt8800 said:

Side note on Peterson - Green stage people dont like Peterson but I have never seen/heard anyone actually point out a specific claim that they dont like. Its always something like, "He is a misogynist", etc. It seems people dont like things like men and women are different pointed out.

I have never heard him say anything specific that I thought was unreasonable. Can someone that doesnt agree with Peterson identify something specific that is unreasonable?

I would self identify with yellow or turquoise so I can see pros and cons with both orange and green. 

I call Jordan Peterson the Trojan Horse of human regression. His desire is to go back to some golden age... that he would probably hate if it was actually achieved (to be honest). 

So, he give 95% good advice for living and laces it with 5% regressive ideologies that demonize progress and seek to bring the state of society backward. One such way, is by painting a much smaller box for everyone (especially women and anyone who doesn't conform to gender) to live within. He thinks there is something special and natural about the gender roles of the past. So, he thinks everyone would be happier living within those confines. 

Everything about his perspective holds up Blue as the end all be all of healthy and natural human social structures. And he wants us all to go back to that. That's why I call him the Trojan Horse of human regression. It's the pill inside the peanut butter that he feeds all of his fans. And they eat it up like it's the best thing on the planet, as it gives them the illusion of expansion while they're contracting into a less expansive perspective. Kind of like running on an conveyor belt that's even more quickly bringing you backward.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

6 minutes ago, Emerald said:

It's the pill inside the peanut butter that he feeds all of his fans. And they eat it up like it's the best thing on the planet, as it gives them the illusion of expansion while they're contracting into a less expansive perspective.

That is a beautiful analogy ? 

5 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

That is a beautiful analogy ? 

Thank you! :)

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

JP is not really unaware, he has known about synchronicity for a long time and has been openminded and lived a passionate honest life for a long time, God and awareness are pretty deeply lived there.

51 minutes ago, Emerald said:

One such way, is by painting a much smaller box for everyone (especially women and anyone who doesn't conform to gender) to live within.

Can you give an example of this?

51 minutes ago, Emerald said:

He thinks there is something special and natural about the gender roles of the past. So, he thinks everyone would be happier living within those confines. 

And this?

Just now, Serotoninluv said:

@Outer The link I posted above has lots of examples for you. 

Can you quote?

14 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

https://www.prageru.com/videos/dangerous-people-are-teaching-your-kids

It doesn’t focus on gender tho. It’s a bigger picture of his demonization of progressivism 

I've seen it before but I don't know what you're exactly referencing. Can you quote? Do you think what he's demonizing in that video progressivism?

Edited by Outer

37 minutes ago, Outer said:

I've seen it before but I don't know what you're exactly referencing. Can you quote? Do you think what he's demonizing in that video progressivism?

I can’t make you see a perspective that you cannot see.  Any “exact” example I give you will go through the perspective lens you are wearing. If you want to come to know this other perspective, you will need to let go of your perspective lens and explore. The explorer carries the responsibility of inquiry, observation, contemplation and discovery. That which is explored carries no responsibility - it simply exists as it exists.

2 hours ago, Matt8800 said:

He's said plenty of dumb things:

By JP's logic men shouldn't trim their nose hair.

Universities are liberal because they are stage Green. Plain and simple.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

16 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

I can’t make you see a perspective that you cannot see.  Any example I give you will go through the perspective lens you are wearing. If you want to come to know this other perspective, you will need to let go of your perspective lens and explore. The explorer carries the responsibility of inquiry, observation, contemplation and discovery. That which is explored carries no responsibility - it need only exist as it exits.

Bro, he's not demonizing progressivism in that video.

41Bsa0GNB5L.jpg

Number 1! in Spiritual Self Help on Amazon

Jordan Peterson is believed by many to be the greatest thinker that humanity has ever known. He is Father Figure, Philosopher-King, and Prophet to the millions of young men who are his most fervent fans and followers. He is the central figure of the Intellectual Dark Web, an academic celebrity, and an unparalleled media phenomenon who has shattered all conceptions of what it means to be modern celebrity in the Internet Age.

He has, by his own admission, thought thoughts that no man has ever thought before. He has dared to dream dreams that no man has ever dreamed before.

Of course, Jordan Peterson also happens to be a narcissist, a charlatan, and an intellectual con man who doesn't even bother to learn the subjects upon which he lectures. He is a defender of free speech who silences other speakers, a fearless free-thinker who never hesitates to run away from debates, difficult questions, and controversial issues, a philosopher who rejects the conventional definition of truth, and a learned professor who has failed to read most of the great classics of the Western canon. He is, in short, a shameless and unrepentant fraud who lacks even a modicum of intellectual integrity.

But is Jordan Peterson more than a mere fraud? Is he something more sinister, more unbalanced, and even more dangerous? In JORDANETICS: A Journey Into the Mind of Humanity's Greatest Thinker, political philosopher Vox Day delves deeply into the core philosophy that Jordan Peterson advocates in both his written works and his video lectures. In doing so, Day methodically builds a shocking case that will convince even the most skeptical Jordan Peterson supporter to reconsider both the man and his teachings.

2 minutes ago, Sahil Pandit said:

@Leo Gura The look in his eye @ 0:43 :$

He's almost ready to cry over women wearing makeup, LOL.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.