Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Arkandeus

Interconnectedness

6 posts in this topic

When you realize how you look at a blade of grass will affect how you see the love of your life

What you think and feel when you're watching the landscape go by, when a fly lands on your shoulder, is connected to your job, connected to your friends

The way you fold your clothes affects the way you interact with your family

The way you cook food, affects your sense of humor, what you find funny and not

The way you see the sky, the way you see a car, affects the way you see a human being

Every single moment of the day you interact with consciousness, and consciousness is everything

You are always interacting with consciousness in its infinite forms and reflections

There is not a single second, not a single second of your day that is not as meaningful as all the other, there is not a single second, even in the seemingly most mundane and boring moment of your day that is not helping shape your life, to make it flourish

This interconnectedness is realized, and then we know that every moment truly counts, and then we really become more present, and we realize that life is really happening right now in this moment

You may think when you're zoning out on a movie or netflix that the important moments of your life are big decisions, which university, which job, which neighborhood to move into, which book, which workshop, which partner... definitely any "big" decision is an illusion, there is no such thing as a big decision, life is now, and life is free

All of the consciousness that makes up your friends, this planet, destiny, plants, animals, events, is right here, in your field of awareness , everything is right here, right now

Only here can something real happen

Edited by Arkandeus

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

@Arkandeus I had moments when i became very still and was watching nature and it suddenly seemed to me to became more alive and more beautiful...like tree for example..is that what you mean by interconnectednes?

7 hours ago, DecemberFlower said:

@Arkandeus I had moments when i became very still and was watching nature and it suddenly seemed to me to became more alive and more beautiful...like tree for example..is that what you mean by interconnectednes?

Exaxtly that is a moment of connection, where you opened yourself to nature

You became still, you watched, you became present, you arrived in this moment

interconnection is seeing how this moment is rippling through your life, how it is helping you flourish right now, how it is alive and conscious

You opened yourself to life, life is everything, if you can perceive how such moments help you learn more about everything, help you understand everything, help you have more love in all situations, help you in terms of creativity, of physicality, of health..a connection to consciousness is a connection to everything

If you can perceive this truth, you will know in your core the meaningfulness of opening yourself up to this moment, of being present

Even the earthly mind, the monkey mind when it touches upon this truth, that if you are present you are truly connected to everything, you learn more about everything and you understand more of everything, even the monkey will perceive the usefulness and the importance of being in this moment, it will go into silence willfully, voluntarily, with less resistance

If your heart knows truly, that to understand and to connect to your loved ones, this moment right now will help you do that, so will your heart help you give strength to be in the present moment

Your soul, it already knows this truth!

Heart body mind! All aligned for connection!

Edited by Arkandeus

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!