AleksM

What is transmutation?

3 posts in this topic

Transmutation (google)

/tranzmjuːˈteɪʃ(ə)n,trɑːnzmjuːˈteɪʃ(ə)n,transmjuːˈteɪʃ(ə)n,trɑːnsmjuːˈteɪʃ(ə)n/

noun

the action of changing or the state of being changed into another form.

"the transmutation of the political economy of the post-war years was complete"

PHYSICS

the changing of one element into another by radioactive decay, nuclear bombardment, or similar processes.

HISTORICAL•BIOLOGY

the conversion or transformation of one species into another

Transmute(verb)

to change something completely, especially into something different and better:

•         A few centuries ago alchemists thought they could transmute lead into gold.
  •         Plutonium transmutes into/to uranium when it is processed in a nuclear reactor.

Transmutation(noun)

the act or process of changing something completely, especially into something different:

Nuclear transmutation is the conversion of one chemical element into another.

These particles are likely to have undergone several transmutations in their short lives.

More examples:

• No attempt will be made here to discuss Boyle's interest in the transmutation of metals.
  • He was a student at Edinburgh, where he met a chemist famous for his transmutation experiments.
  • The fat apples that appear from these flowers seemed to me to have an element of transmutation about them.

Transmutation

: an act or instance of transmuting or being transmuted: such as

a : the conversion of base metals into gold or silver

b : the conversion of one element or nuclide into another either naturally or artificially

Transmute

transmuted; transmuting

Definition of transmute 

transitive verb

1: to change or alter in form, appearance, or nature and especially to a higher form

2: to subject (something, such as an element) to transmutation

intransitive verb

: to undergo transmutation

Transmutation (click)

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to navigationJump to search

Look up transmutation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary. (link above)

• Transmutation refers to the change of one substance into another. It may refer to:
  • The Magnum opus (alchemy), also known as Chrysopoeia, the turning of inexpensive metals, such as lead, into gold
  • Dimensional transmutation, a physical mechanism in particle physics that transforms a pure number into a parameter with a dimension
  • Nuclear transmutation, the conversion of one chemical element or isotope into another through nuclear reaction
  • Biological transmutation, the claim that nuclear transmutation occurs within living organisms
  • Transmutation of species, the alteration of one species into another
  • Sexual transmutation or sexual sublimation, an attempt to transform sexual energy into creativity and thereby facilitate spiritual awakening

As a proper name, Transmutation or Transmutate may refer to:

Transmutate, a fictional character in the Transformers universe

Transmutations (also called Underworld), a 1985 film with story and screenplay by horror-writer Clive Barker

Transmutation (Mutatis Mutandis), an album by the supergroup Praxis

Transmutation (album), an album by the Brazilian death metal band Ophiolatry

Transmutation

The action of changing or the state of being changed into another form.

‘the transmutation of the political economy of the post-war years was complete’

count noun ‘grotesque transmutations’

More example sentences

Synonyms

1.1Physics The changing of one element into another by radioactive decay, nuclear bombardment, or similar processes.

Example sentences

1.2Biology historical The conversion or transformation of one species into another.

Example sentences

1.3 The supposed alchemical process of changing base metals into gold.

Transmutation - meaning in Hindi

Definitions and Meaning of transmutation in English

noun

• an act that changes the form or character or substance of something
  • a qualitative change
  • (physics) the change of one chemical element into another (as by nuclear decay or radioactive bombardment)

Example Sentences of "transmutation"

• More recent researches into the nature of matter, the structure of the atom, the transmutation of the elements, and the transformation' of electricity and light, either into the other, have carried human knowledge much further.
  • Rut this transmutation of personal experience is true of all good writers
  • The alchemist's dream of transmutation has become a reality
  • The alchemists, who were the precursor chemists, concerned with the transmutation of base metals into gold, regarded water as an element.
  • This is the high realisation in front of all our seeking and striving, and it gives the sure promise of a perfect reconciliation and transmutation of all the elements of our nature.

Transmute - meaning in Hindi

Definitions and Meaning of transmute in English

verb

1.  change in outward structure or looks

Example:

• The salesman metamorphosed into an ugly beetle

2. alter the nature of (elements)

3. change or alter in form, appearance, or nature

Examples
- She transformed the clay into a beautiful sculpture
- transubstantiate one element into another

Example Sentences of "transmute"

In this way it is possible to transmute a great part of our intellectual thinking into the luminous truth - conscious vision, the ideal would be a complete transition, or at least to increase greatly the frequency, purity and conscious force of the ideal knowledge working behind the intellect

It is so that the spiritual seeker must deal with life and transmute its form and glorify it in its essence.

Metaphysical meaning of transmutation (rw)

Metaphysical meaning of transmutation (rw)
transmutation--Change in character, from one phase to another. The lifting up of mind and body, from material aspect to spiritual character.

According to modern science this whole universe of forms can be dissolved into energy, from which it may again be formed. Science does not say that the directive and formative power is man, but the Bible so teaches and especially Jesus. Jesus said that all authority was given to Him in heaven and on earth. He manifested His power in a small way by multiplying a few loaves and fishes to feed more than five thousand persons. In various other instances He demonstrated that He had an understanding of the transmutation of substance. He raised His flesh body to an energy level far higher in potential life and substance than any reached before.

Transmutation

OVERVIEW:
STEP ON THE JOURNEY - 11. Transmutation
LEVEL - Spirit
KEYWORD - Mastery, Miracles
ACTIONS - Wielding universal laws and forces
BELIEFS - "I am a powerful creator."
CHAKRA - Power
JUNGIAN ARCHETYPE - The Magician
SIGN - Aquarius

Stage One - Preparation. Strengthening the Ego.

1. SEPARATION - Just trying to survive and thrive. "I am alone."

2. BELONGING - Wanting to fit in and be loved. "I'm part of a tribe."

3. SELFHOOD - Rebelling and making personal changes. "I want to be free."

4. COMMUNION - Shifting beliefs and finding compassion. "I accept myself and others."

Stage Two - The Adventure. Healing the Soul.

5. SOVEREIGNTY - Enjoying authenticity and success. "I am secure."

6. SEARCHING - Lost, in crisis, seeking meaning. "There must be more than this."

7. SURRENDER - Cultivating faith, seeking aid. "Not my will, but thy will be done."

8. HEALING - Embracing the shadow, healing karmic wounds. "I am whole."

Stage Three - The Return. Merging Soul with Spirit.

9. GUIDANCE - Opening intuition, finding Soul purpose. "I know my soul contract."

10. CO-CREATION - On purpose, serving. "I use my gifts for the highest good."

11. TRANSMUTATION - Mastering Laws and Forces. "I create multiple realities."

12. UNITY - Awakening, Enlightenment. "All is one. I am THAT."

Source: trans4mind.com

Would be nice to see a video from Leo about transmutation and stages of spiritual awakening.

The self seems to transmute one way or another, or from one condition to another. This seems to be what sustains its own continuity. To project its own fixed conditioned content and project that in time. 

Can we say that this is necessary to move from one condition to another, or to end that movement from one condition to another in its action/reaction conditioned process? 

Edited by Jack River

@Jack River

Albert Einstein said that energy cannot be destroyed, it can only be transferred from one from to another. We could say that this process is a process of transmutation. 

Change is a constant, it cannot be stopped. Everything is moving towards an unimaginable omega point. But what is stopping that? Ego. Resistance in the body. Lesser the resistance, lesser the bondage. 

I have used alchemy and light technology from Arcturus RA for transmutation purposes (which is categorized as occult in this forum), so I cannot talk about it.

That's why I would like to hear @Leo Gura 's opinion about that.