Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rilles

A Beautiful Insight

13 posts in this topic

I had a major insight yesterday... MY life is a lie, there never was a MY life, there is only one life happening and its called reality...or consciousness... blew my mind... just look around... is your life separate from anything? no...all “lives” are going on right now at this moment... i cant explain it...it needs to be grasped

at first my mind rebutted “aha but dont you realize that YOU were born!” but then i realized i dont even remember what happened before i was 2 years old so how can I even say that I was born... and besides before i was born i was literally in my moms womb which makes me my mom... xDbut thats a whole ‘nother inquiry

Edited by Rilles

Dont look at me! Look inside!

A lovely one! As I was sitting in my living room once, I realized something related - all of science, religion, philosophy, etc is trying to explain what you are seeing right now! THERE IS NOTHING MORE DIRECT THAN WHAT YOU ARE EXPERIENCING RIGHT NOW! No molecules, no mind-body problems and no Gods are flying in the air around you as there is only one reality - you, God, everything, right Now.

Nice one, Rilles. :ph34r:

You see, the reason you want to be better, is the reason why you aren’t. Shall I put it like that?

We aren't better, because we want to be.

~ Alan Watts

17 minutes ago, Flammable said:

A lovely one! As I was sitting in my living room once, I realized something related - all of science, religion, philosophy, etc is trying to explain what you are seeing right now! THERE IS NOTHING MORE DIRECT THAN WHAT YOU ARE EXPERIENCING RIGHT NOW! No molecules, no mind-body problems and no Gods are flying in the air around you as there is only one reality - you, God, everything, right Now.

Nice one, Rilles. :ph34r:

Yes!!! but then again how can you explain what is! its so hard to put into words, I struggle even explaining this insight! :| Its just words to 99% of people...

@Rilles  That is the hard one, isn't it? As soon as something is thought or said, then it is already dualistic and partial which makes language and thoughts quite unsuccessful in conveying the Absolute. 

It took me some time to realize that a thought or a phrase or a sentence could never describe the Truth. But we are doing quite well in our descriptions on this forum, so we should keep it up and help ourselves/others/whatever.

No point or use or meaning in what I am saying anyhow, so keep it playful as Alan Watts used to say.

Edited by Flammable

You see, the reason you want to be better, is the reason why you aren’t. Shall I put it like that?

~ Alan Watts

5 hours ago, Rilles said:

I had a major insight yesterday... MY life is a lie, there never was a MY life, there is only one life happening and its called reality...or consciousness... blew my mind... just look around... is your life separate from anything? no...all “lives” are going on right now at this moment... i cant explain it...it needs to be grasped

at first my mind rebutted “aha but dont you realize that YOU were born!” but then i realized i dont even remember what happened before i was 2 years old so how can I even say that I was born... and besides before i was born i was literally in my moms womb which makes me my mom... xDbut thats a whole ‘nother inquiry

Who sees your life is a lie? Where does it being concluded from? Where's the source, Who perceived this? In order you to be talking here about an experience, It had to be observed first. Who's the observer of your life is a lie, you never existed? You're talking about your birth, who's seeing all these?

Edited by non_nothing

16 minutes ago, non_nothing said:

Who sees your life is a lie? Where does it being concluded from? Where's the source, Who perceived this? In order you to be talking here about an experience, It had to be observed first. Who's the observer of your life is a lie, you never existed? You're talking about your birth, who's seeing all these?

Well... like I said above, I cant explain it using mere words... All that happened was that I realized their is no separation between my life and someone elses, maybe Im deluded but Ive always experienced my life as something happening inside a bubble that is mine... 

All insights have to explained in some form of another, I didnt make this shit up, I observed it, take it how you want

@Rilles are you talking mainly about the fact that you are me and i am you and you are leo and you are @non_nothing and you are @Flammable

?

is this the insight you had and deeply grasped? i had this insight last night, and it was amazing! and kinda sad as well in some aspects...

makes me think about all the people i feel i may have wronged in life..

i rememeber being a 8 year old kid and slapping some 4 or 5 year old kid hard in the face just because i didnt like his older brother and nobody was around to see... :(

i slapped that poor little me hard in the face oh man

also, in my current job, i deal with worker injury claims... some of the claims are allowed, some are denied... the ones which are denied often end up not getting paid for the time they lost at work due to their injury because it didn't mean our guidelines... but it could have gone either way, to be allowed or denied. just sad to know that all of those workers are no different than who i am . they are literally me!

i guess for now, i gotta accept what it is, it's an aspect of this job and that's really how it's gotta be to function well in this. i cant blindly allow all claims even though i maybe feeling deep love for them seeing that they are me! 

anyhow. epic stuff

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

45 minutes ago, SoonHei said:

@Rilles are you talking mainly about the fact that you are me and i am you and you are leo and you are @non_nothing and you are @Flammable

?

is this the insight you had and deeply grasped? i had this insight last night, and it was amazing! and kinda sad as well in some aspects...

makes me think about all the people i feel i may have wronged in life..

i rememeber being a 8 year old kid and slapping some 4 or 5 year old kid hard in the face just because i didnt like his older brother and nobody was around to see... :(

i slapped that poor little me hard in the face oh man

also, in my current job, i deal with worker injury claims... some of the claims are allowed, some are denied... the ones which are denied often end up not getting paid for the time they lost at work due to their injury because it didn't mean our guidelines... but it could have gone either way, to be allowed or denied. just sad to know that all of those workers are no different than who i am . they are literally me!

i guess for now, i gotta accept what it is, it's an aspect of this job and that's really how it's gotta be to function well in this. i cant blindly allow all claims even though i maybe feeling deep love for them seeing that they are me! 

anyhow. epic stuff

No, Im still me... whatever that is... but there is no separation in the sense that both you and me appear in the same consciousness... hope it makes sense xD

If you feel like your level of consciousness is not aligning with your work then maybe you can look into changing jobs:) atleast start planning for it

@SoonHei but remember that everything is perfect precisely where it is! You are infinite, so denying those claims is just one of the manifestations of this infinity. :ph34r:

'You' do not even control it anyhow, so it's all good. Damn it @Rilles , you got me thinking about the duality of language and now anything I type seems meaningless (which it perhaps is). 

SO THANK YOU! AND THANK EVERYBODY! Much love to you guys everywhere. Sentences making sense are so 2017 anyway.

Edited by Flammable

~ Alan Watts

30 minutes ago, Flammable said:

Sentences making sense are so 2017 anyway.

hahaha lol 

@Flammable thank you for that. yes. i am starting to grasp the full implications of that slowly but surely

the biggest one i have to "manually" take a step back and be away of... for example

who is this "I" that says he is starting grasp it or the "i" who takes manually takes this step back

step further: who is this questioner in the sentence above ^^  :) 

<3 love all'yall

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

4 hours ago, Rilles said:

Well... like I said above, I cant explain it using mere words... All that happened was that I realized their is no separation between my life and someone elses, maybe Im deluded but Ive always experienced my life as something happening inside a bubble that is mine... 

All insights have to explained in some form of another, I didnt make this shit up, I observed it, take it how you want

Who's taking this as offended, meanwhile I'd very recommend from now on to watch long satsangs by masters.

35 minutes ago, non_nothing said:

Who's taking this as offended, meanwhile I'd very recommend from now on to watch long satsangs by masters.

Have I misinterpreted my insight? You seem to know something else than me? Im not offended btw, I take it seriously and I dont want to waste years going in the wrong direction...

Got any masters to recommend? I already watch alot of Rupert Spira.

Edited by Rilles