Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SoonHei

A deep insight for me - the thing looking behind each eye is One

17 posts in this topic

So this explains how you are everyone and everyone is you!

So I will outline in steps for you.

1. Consider right now the Thing which is looking out of your eyes right now (largely your visual field of you from your eyes) . That is the only thing in existence. With me so far? 
It is the only thing or intelligent being which exists. This is the only LIFE which there is. 
Right now what makes up Anam is this blank canvas of Life which starts off completely empty. Then bits by bits prices and memories are attached and remembered and your body and behaviour is conditioned.

That blank canvas is what you are and you are everywhere, behind everything, behind each eye looking out of not just humans but all living animals on earth, in the galaxy, in the entire infinite universe.

2. Now understand that the thing looking out of someone else's eyes is precisely the same thing! It is literally the same "you" which you consider yourself to be right now but all life and memory replaced by the another's life, the same canvas just colored differently!!!

I think leo recently made a video about this too but I didn't grasp this fully then. Wow. Amazing!

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

38 minutes ago, SoonHei said:

That blank canvas is what you are

Hmm. You are NOT the blank canvas. You are whatever is written on the canvas. If you are canvas is empty you are not born. Because even after an hour after birth there is an hour of canvas content which is you. 

How did you get this insight anyway ? :) 

Yes. But from the point of view from the blank canvas/self is where I was speaking from

Yes, the content is also made out of itself, the canvat/self itself.

Edited by SoonHei

Love Is The Answer

@SoonHei Nice!

If the bedroom isn't the bathroom, that doesn't mean they're aren't part of the same apartment))) 

@111111 good one :)

also yeah, i checked today, the video addressing this is Leo's Halloween video, The Radical Implications of Oneness

amazing! Leo was right. I may think I get it, until I truly get it!

i understand now where and how this unconditional love comes from, i guess loving someone who has murdered your family member requires next level ego-transcendence and i am not there yet 

but i deeply can relate and feel empathy seeing and understanding how others are really me

the person whom i hate the most is also me

the homeless on the street is also me

the guy who cuts me off in the lane is also me

and so on...

wow.

what i also liked in the video is where Leo says to experience the whole of it, i have to let go of this current bubble which I think I am. the ego can't handle the truth as it's so profound that it must die upon the realization of it . 

Love Is The Answer

@SoonHei That's why highly-conscious people are generally kind/loving to others.

Why would you (ego) unnecessarily hurt yourself (others)?!

6 minutes ago, SoonHei said:

i guess loving someone who has murdered your family member requires next level ego-transcendence and i am not there yet 

In the ballpark though. There’s no love, murder, someone, family, next level, ego, transcendence, I, or there. Otherwise, really close! ??

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

“The eye through which I see God is the same eye through which God sees me; my eye and God's eye are one eye, one seeing, one knowing, one love.”

- Meister Eckhart

:)

12 hours ago, SoonHei said:

That blank canvas is what you are and you are everywhere, behind everything, behind each eye looking out of not just humans but all living animals on earth, in the galaxy, in the entire infinite universe.

This is a beautiful realization and state. Lately, I've had experiences in which the being of awareness is not centered in my head. It is centered outside of my mind-body. The mind-body is within a higher consciousness. Most importantly, it's not just an idea - it's the direct experience. It's almost like an out of body awareness. I think that is somewhat aligned with your realization. Fun stuff.

@Serotoninluv wow

i have yet to have the direct experience level of it. that must be wonky at first.. especially if no past comparison such in my case..

i have seen your posts elsewhere on the forum... i think i am the only one here or part of the minority when it comes to experiences with psychedelics... i only have w33d under my belt... :| 

Love Is The Answer

@SoonHei  I am the same - almost got my hands on some recently, but that failed as well. I guess they will come when it is the right time. :ph34r:

You see, the reason you want to be better, is the reason why you aren’t. Shall I put it like that?

We aren't better, because we want to be.

~ Alan Watts

To me this jumps out right away as a thought-story.  Not saying I’m right or you’re wrong, just pointing out a difference in how we see things.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

37 minutes ago, SoonHei said:

@Serotoninluv wow

i have yet to have the direct experience level of it. that must be wonky at first.. especially if no past comparison such in my case..

i have seen your posts elsewhere on the forum... i think i am the only one here or part of the minority when it comes to experiences with psychedelics... i only have w33d under my belt... :| 

This was a sober experience. For me, psychedelics opened the door to mystical experiences. Then, I needed lower and lower doses for an effect- then, mild mystical sober experiences began to arise.

Did your realization arise conceptually? Or was it an experience that arose and the mind tried to explain in conceptually?

@Serotoninluv i am not really sure how i would define it as experiential

only that when i first watched that video or heard about this concept that I am literally everyone - i didn't fully grasp it. i understood... but i didn't

so this was a deeper understanding? might have been the "experience" which brought about it.. but right now i am unsure what that experience might be or look like if not for the understanding alone as far as this point is concerned

i did have a positive / followed by a heavy mixed feeling emotional reaction to it. so it was definitely deeper and i fully understood exactly what it is meant by we are all one... vs just the hearing of this term before.. 

Love Is The Answer