Anirban657

Can thoughts directly affect matter?

15 posts in this topic

I was enquiring about if existence and non-existence are the same thing and I came to this point and I have no idea what the answer is.

Please comment and thank you!!

"Becoming 'awake' involves seeing our own confusion more clearly"-Rumi

@Anirban657 Yes and to a massive scale. Try this: remember the memory of the last time someone did you wrong. Did you get angry or sad? Did your heart get heavy? Did your stomach get upset? That's thoughts affecting matter.

@FoxFoxFox

1 hour ago, FoxFoxFox said:

@Anirban657 yes in the relative world. 

What do you mean by "relative world"?

"Becoming 'awake' involves seeing our own confusion more clearly"-Rumi

1 hour ago, FoxFoxFox said:

@Anirban657 yes in the relative world. 

The funny thing is that the "relative world" exists only within itself)))

1 hour ago, Anirban657 said:

Do thoughts exist? @FoxFoxFox @DrMobius

Are you here to make progress or to chit-chat? I also could say "thoughts and matter are the same thing" but such stuff must be realized by yourself from first-hand experience, otherwise it's all just mental masturbation which rarely leads anywhere.

@Anirban657 You are creating a duality between thoughts and matter, as though they are made of two different substances. This is false. Thoughts and matter are literally made out of the exact same stuff: consciousness.

There is no other substance in the universe but consciousness. No exceptions whatsoever!

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 hours ago, Anirban657 said:

I was enquiring about if existence and non-existence are the same thing and I came to this point and I have no idea what the answer is.

Please comment and thank you!!

Thoughts can indirectly affect matter, i.e. the appearance of matter, which is obvious in the sphere of science.

Please do not pay attention to my empty words if you are following Leo's teaching !!
Sometimes my empty words may appear too negative, too rational, too irrational, egoistical or even like trolling because my path is a non-path and is nothing but deviation and incompatible with all teachings known.

@Leo Gura

"You are creating a duality between thoughts and matter, as though they are made of two different substances."

This is the absolute truth.

I would even say that "Thoughts and matter are literally made out of the exact same stuff: consciousness." itself is to be let go of.

Silence. Mouna. That is more truthful.

Dual is a thought/concept. Non dual is a thought/concept
Consciousness is both dual and non dual. It is also separate from and/or neither
it is it's creation (thought/matter) and separate from it's creation (thought/matter)
It creates(moves) within it own stillness (unmoving). Both moving, and still, simultaneously.
It is both creator and destroyer of it's creation.
What itself creates dissolves back into itself.

How can it be opposite of itself? Out there as opposed to In here? In time as opposed to beyond time?
All distinctions of what it is or is not collapse.
There is That and only That.

And the one writing all this goes silent,loll.xD

10 hours ago, Shiva said:

Illusion of matter = consciousness + ego

Illusion of thoughts = consciousness + ego

@Shiva  Isn't ego not separate from consciousness? 

2 hours ago, Shiva said:

consciousness = consciousness + consciousness = consciousness - consciousness = consciousness*consciousness = consciousness^consciousness = consciousness/consciousness = sqrt(consciousness)

If math was more like this, I would have done better in school ;) 

Potentiality, preference, thought, things. Look around the room, every thing was a thought. Wether we make these distinctions of consciousness, is also preference, thought.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

If those thoughts are channeled (thought, intention, visualization, projection, harmony, etc) through the air and vibrated in all the chakras and out the throat you can command the weather at will per example, is what I do when I want to change the weather where I live or want to have a peaceful neighborhood. This is the most powerful way. 

Only by thoughts is something minimal one can change. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.