Shakazulu

All of the senses

11 posts in this topic

hm, if we have six senses, we have six ways to experience. I also feel that we might have more than six senses. 

@Shakazulu hmmm interesting

I'd like to know more about this. What other sense do we have??

Anyone with experience know?

Hmm. I am thinking out loud about this as I write it.... Unsure if reality is limited to "senses"

If reality is infinite then there must be infinite senses?

I just got this answer as I was writing and I think it might be correct

We as humans have 6 senses. Reality as a whole would be infinite in that category also. 

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

@SoonHei that does make sense,  I questioned our senses when I was practicing tai-chi. I feel there's more

There're more than six senses, I'd say at least there're also six plus shadows of six senses, i.e imaginative ones "mind eye, inner voice, inner feelings etc..."

for ex, you can calculate a number big enough and bring it into your experience as drawing digits on paper, i.e you have more ways  to generate experience

Edited by non_nothing

I was just reading about that earlier today:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sense

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

The sixth sense is fabricating continuously, that is why the  number of senses may infinitely increase. ;-)

Please do not pay attention to my empty words if you are following Leo's teaching !!
Sometimes my empty words may appear too negative, too rational, too irrational, egoistical or even like trolling because my path is a non-path and is nothing but deviation and incompatible with all teachings known.