Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sockrattes

What was the single coolest/best psychedelic experience you ever had?

8 posts in this topic

A few months ago i was tripping on 4-AcO-DMT.

And as i was lying on the couch the entire reality started to flip in high-speed like a flip book right before my eyes, while the "used pages" disappeared into a vortex. I could literally see how every moment in spacetime was just a page in this book.

That was simply awesome!

Any similar experiences?

Sounds awesome and I can relate, one of the most amazing ones I had was 4 aco dmt mixed with a bit of mdma, I was surprised of how good that combination was, incredible insights, visuals and feelings of empathy..  

Edited by GabeN

500ug LSD + 300mg DXM

My mind had spun out into the sea of consciousness and yet back to back my mind was telling me fundamental truths that made so much sense. I saw the universe being built from nothing up to how I perceive it every day. I was shown Leo's channel during that trip as well. By the end of it I was so mind fucked because it had broken everything I ever thought.

500ug LSD + 200mg MDMA + weed

This was one just pure visual orgasm. I had my first thought loop on this combo because I found myself following an aspect of reality thats paradoxical in nature but the weed chilled me out. Music was playing with me instead of me listening to it. Made my brain feel like it was being slung like a yoyo. And the colors. It was just bursting colors everywhere, everything was spinning, it was glorious.

300ug LSD

I was on top of a mountain and watched a sunset. Absolutely fucking beautiful. 

1000ug LSD

Hard to remember this one, I was seeing monks meditating in the back of my eyelids, I saw time and on the come down everything just clicked like a lightbulb "All is one!" it was the roughest night of my life being stuck on the floor but it was great.

This is more than one but all simply blew my mind.

I was in Antigua Guatemala tripping on 4-Aco-Dmt. The center square was so beautiful. The water fountain. The colorful clothing. The trees. The sunset. My self dissolved and I was one with the environment. . . There was a military man standing at attention in the square to create a safe environment. He was heavily armored with a large machine gun and ribbons of bullets.

The military man was absolutely stoic and stone-faced. He looked tough as nails. A true badass. Yet, I felt an overwhelming sense of love, appreciation and gratitude for him. I walked up to him and in my intermediate level Spanish, I told him I have traveled around the world and this was the most beautiful place I have ever seen. The most beautiful people and community. I thanked him for standing here and giving me the opportunity to experience such beauty without fear. . . There was a pause. . . Then for a moment, he dropped his shoulders and turned his head to look at me. His eyes turned so soft. I saw him and he saw me. All of our loves, frustrations, insecurities, anxieties, joys. . . He smiled gently, said "Gracias", then turned back into character - standing stoically.

One of the best moments of my life which stimulated an inner transformation within me.

7 minutes ago, GabeN said:

@Shadowraix

1000ug damn :)

Are you able to see your hands at this dose? 

Also taken 1500ug. Although I don't plan to even do 1000ug again. The body load and intensity is rough.

I could but it was so heavily distorted it might as well been a different reality.

I remember watching my friend smoke pot while on the floor and as he inhaled afterimages of him would grow and shrink when he exhaled.