Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MM1988

Is everything that is happening in your life designed to grow yourself?

6 posts in this topic

If life is intelligent does that mean that infinite intelligence just designed the laws of physics, atoms and stuff like that.

Or does that also mean that my life, whats happening to me, which people i influence is designed in an intelligent way. 

Basically I want to know if infinite intelligence extends to the social levels of reality.

RSDTyler said something once that stuck with me. He said as soon as you are on the path to become your best self it seems like life will give you the lessons and rewards you need and exactly when you need which one. Obviously he isnt enlightened but can someone who is tell if he's right?

Edited by MM1988

The truth - the Self - is silent. It just is. Human consciousness comes up with concepts and superimposes them on reality. Of course, human consciousness is not in truth separate from the Self, so we can say that the Self (or infinite intelligence as you call it) is superimposing these beliefs upon itself. Now by reading what i wrote, i hope you can gain an appreciation for how language breaks down when it comes to explain this truth. It's like running in circles. 

So when you say "Basically I want to know if infinite intelligence extends to the social levels of reality." I want you to realize that what you conceptualize might not make much sense in the face of the absolute (yet another name for the Self, infinite intelligence etc). 

Regarding the last bit of your post, there has been an incredible amount of philosophizing about mechanisms that go into this life. Karma, power of imagination, law of attraction etc. but I recommend silence. It is the most truthful.

Edited by FoxFoxFox

@MM1988 If you are stage Orange, then try moving up the spiral.

Trying to skip your way up the stages is a recipe for failure.

Well if the Truth is ABSOLUTE, then it should include every single manifestation/facet of reality, including all social phenomena, Elon Musk, pooping babies, heroin or flying cars (even merely as a thought in a mind-body). 

Thus, everything is intelligent, every single occurrence you are a witness  to. Otherwise, if something is not, then that makes the Truth partial/not absolute which is not possible since the Truth is everything.

You see, the reason you want to be better, is the reason why you aren’t. Shall I put it like that?

We aren't better, because we want to be.

~ Alan Watts

The Whole Shebang is Infinite Intelligence Manifest.

B R E A T H E