Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AleksM

The Law of “Fuck Yes or No”

4 posts in this topic

"The Law of “Fuck Yes or No” states that when you want to get involved with someone new, in whatever capacity, they must inspire you to say “Fuck Yes” in order for you to proceed with them.

The Law of “Fuck Yes or No” also states that when you want to get involved with someone new, in whatever capacity, THEY must respond with a “Fuck Yes” in order for you to proceed with them."

The Law of “Fuck Yes or No” is applicable to dating, sex, relationships, even friendships.

The point is: both you and the other person need to be fuck yes about something (and it must be the same thing), otherwise you’re just wasting your time.

~ Mark Manson

https://markmanson.net/fuck-yes

Edited by AleksM

This is truth. You can NOT negotiate truth desire. 

These concepts are also discussed in "The 9 Iron Rules Of Tomassi"

This makes things very simple in life. Same philosophy as people are either making you better and growing you or they are not-nothing in between. 

Although, I had the insight the other day that there are no such things as "negative, bad" people and in fact sometimes they can teach you way more then your "friends." They are there for a purpose so that they can infiltrate your weaknesses and if you are smart you will pursue truth and reinforce these weaknesses so that they become strengths.

I have made the mistake a few times where I was not the "Fuck Yes" guy but I was skilled enough to pull the relationship off. Down the line sooner or later that is not going to work out. Those were my serial monagomy days. 

I have also wasted my time with girls that were not a "Fuck Yes" to me.

Dating multiple girls to find out which one is the one that truly likes you, and that you are compatible with is a better tactic then serial-monagomy in that regard. AKA spinning plates.