Karlos

Share your energy management lifehacks

15 posts in this topic

Hey there Actualizers!

My intention with this thread is to make a place where we can share little tweaks in our day, habits, supplements etc that made us feel more energetic in a long run. I am pretty deep in this rabbit hole of optimizing myself to the point where now I actually feel 9/10 out of 10 on most of the days from morning to evening. It is a long journey and will probably some things that work for one person will not for another, but, generally, through the last 10 years of being in self-development, the biggest changes on mood, cognition, energy, happiness not in particular order, were: 

• Input: 
    1. Lot's of greens, vegetables with olive oil, quality protein courses, nuts, avocados,  no sugar, mostly paleo diet with no gluten, fast carbs, milk products. You have to find what works for you, but the biggest changes on my diet were made while microdosing LSD for few weeks and being aware what food makes me feel more alive, alert after consuming it, and what brings me down. As a rule, if it looks bad on LSD, don't eat it xD joking.
    2. Getting all amino acids. https://www.amazon.co.uk/Weider-Energy-1000ml-Amino-Liquid/dp/B007N0XFX4/ref=sr_1_5_s_it?s=drugstore&ie=UTF8&qid=1542023359&sr=1-5&keywords=amino acid liquid&fbclid=IwAR3-XSk0ydLrGtvCGAKwgIszZ-sQ2mc_Eszm-gFV4NY47UFjruQYmw4vnt0 something like this 2 times per day. Gives material to build most of the neurotransmitters for the brain. I try to space it out between longer period without meals. Don't look at normal BCAA. Full range is best.
    3. Water all day through the day. First thing in the morning - 3 glasses of water. 
    4. BIG one that I found out recently- Quitting coffeine. Could not believe. Never was abusing it, on average every day was getting around 200mg of coffeine, but oh boy the next week after quitting it was total torture, which showed that my body was in debt for sleep, for rest. I payed it all back in few month now and honestly if you are drinking any, even green tea- quit it immediately. Changes are not exaggerated. Feeling way better on less sleep, no morning headaches.
    5. Supplements: magnesium would be number one. Vitamin D3 and fist oil goes next. Also using: curcumin, ashwagandha, vitamin b complex, creatine. 
    6. Alcohol - quitting that was also pretty hard, but well worth in a long run. 

• Other changes:
    1. Being conscious of breathing patterns. Inhaling and exhaling deeply all day, not letting anything to interrupt it. 
    2. Getting to do physical activities every day. For me personally - 3 days a week lifting weights mostly for strength training and other 4 days choosing between yoga, MMA, running, swimming. No question here. Sitting on ass all day is not good.
    3. Meditating. Thanks Leo for this. The biggest change is switching from though-world to experience based living. Live as if you are dead. 
    4. Nofap - I don't know for women, for us men ooooh boy its wonder. Personally from day 6 I start feeling like on light MDMA dose all time nonstop. Why they tell in church to be celibate, so you can focus on god, huh, is there something to it? 

There are way way more small things, but this would be foundation. 
Beforehand excuses for rushed style, as the work shift is coming. Now feel free to share your energyhacks :))) 

Edited by Karlos

10 minutes ago, Sahil Pandit said:

Cold showers and Bio Energetics!

This is great, because you are making great use of your time when you shower-having sort of a synergistic effect. 

What I have found with diet is if you can habitualize your diet, it makes it a lot easier. For example drinking a green smoothie every morning followed by oats. You can add different things to the oats such as chia, hemp, flax, nuts, berries, etc. It's a lot easier to stay on a diet if it becomes a routine, where as if you are waiting until the day of/hour of the probability of you eating something unhealthy increases. 

@Karlos Good Post, Thank You

If you read "Think and Grow Rich" it talks about something sex transmutation. You already know about this clearly because you abstain from masturbation (as do I). I will add the following tidbits from the book. The book says that pleasing women is a man's greatest motivation in life. It also says that the desire for sexual expression is the most powerful driving force of a human. If you hold in your sexual expression instead of wasting it and express it in different ways such as your work then kaboom. So this is why I have a series of pictures of sexy women as my screensavers for my computer. (It changes from one picture to the next every few hours.)

I have permanently locked myself out of my account to force myself to focus on my work. Goodbye.

Just now, Sahil Pandit said:

@StardewValley Ooo nice strategy my guy ;) 

Thanks and thanks for following my account.

I have permanently locked myself out of my account to force myself to focus on my work. Goodbye.

1. No alcohol
  2. No smoking
  3. Lots of fresh veggies
  4. No crap food
  5. No caffeine
  6. Have a daily schedule or a daily routine that you're living where you're oriented towards navigating towards some life purpose
Edited by Joseph Maynor

For me Kundalini and Breath and when I wish I can eat whatever, with 10x times more faster digestion, similar as a kid growing up. But yeah, not many went on to discover the personal energy, people usually rely only on food or exercise or whatever substances, in the end, is all about the fine inner management.  

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

@Hellspeed Can you please reword this so that I can understand it? Are you talking about making food out of the air?

For me the one simplest thing that solved all my problems after listening to RUMI the great enlightened mystic's poets of universal love and his entire love came from simple thing is his Fasting from food. He said fasting can help solve everything and it does!!!!

Fasting makes you younger and facially attractive, improve insulin sensitivity, cure inflammation like auto-immune diseases like postglandins  in your scalp that cause male baldness pattern, relax toxins from fat cells, starves even the most toughest cancerous cells that doesn't rely on glucose, Nootropic factor to stimulate repair and growing of new cells, patterns of compulsive behavior gets unwired the more you dive deeper like desire to fap drops but ironically you are horny but have great sense of control, less likely to want to want to eat large amount of food, desire to listen to music to distract yourself from life, makes you more mindful of what you put into your body, extremely improve your senses and perception and every bite of food feels intensely tasty after breaking fasting, sleepless at night, thoughts ruminated moderately mostly about food lol..etc. 

This is true for me as I fasted since 2016 till now on variety of fasting but the most effective was one small meal a day at night. I attracted hundreds of potential partners, i stopped my hair shedding, I am actually doing the work which I couldn't when I was eating regular food which contained gluten and sugar and caffeine and lutein all these things just made me highly unconscious and fapping all the time and not being able to focus on doing anything because I am tired all day long and sluggish and with intense monkey mind that can't stop ruminating

"Whatsoever is on it (the earth) will perish. And The Face of your Lord Full of Majesty and Honour will remain forever❤️" Quran: Surat Ar-Rahman (The Merciful)

"We will surely test you with something of fear and hunger and a loss of wealth and lives and fruits, but give good tidings to the patient"?Quran: Suratal Al-baqarah (The Cow)

@Sahil Pandit Either English is his second language or his ideas are too advanced for us to comprehend.

16 hours ago, StardewValley said:

@Hellspeed Can you please reword this so that I can understand it? Are you talking about making food out of the air?

I'm talking about that the human body will run more optimum with 1 meal a day or less & the management of inner harmony. 

Today's society is very egoic enlightened (consumerism), so the 80% of what average folk eat is not used.  So this being the reason for refueling so often. 

But when you start to awaken you will notice a huge increase in energy, and I mean that is so huge that some people have superpowers, physical and psychic. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.