Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tsuki

What am I?

713 posts in this topic

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

You know what's sexy about the sexy people?
It's not that the physical appearance of their bodies is somehow superior.
It's that there is no difference between what they do to their bodies and how those bodies look.
They make themselves into a commodity for you to enjoy. That's what they are.

They are spending hundreds of hours on the gym, singing lessons, sunbathing, partying and so on.
It's easy to say that they're stupid and that they are hurting themselves, but can you really look this happy if you're not?
What if they know exactly what they are doing? Doesn't that make it 100% more sexy?
What if they are like: you know what? Fuck it, I'm going to enjoy myself while I'm young and I'm willing to be irrelevant when I'm old.
By disrespecting their choice and not enjoying them, you are literally wasting their youth and dehumanizing them.

You know what's sexy about the unsexy people?
That you are a nobody and you still want it and you still strive for it.
If you are confident enough to get it, then it means that you deserve it.

@tsuki That's exactly what I've been realizing before and after this whole thing. You should have seen what I accidentally did to this poor guy in Walmart the other day. I still feel bad but slightly amused it happened. 

I've identified my problem, if you think you can help me come on over to my journal. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Being a complete slob is really enjoyable too though. I enjoy being a chameleon best of all. 

2 hours ago, mandyjw said:

You should have seen what I accidentally did to this poor guy in Walmart the other day. I still feel bad but slightly amused it happened. 

Ahhh, you gotta tell me that. My wife is curious! 

Edited by tsuki

It's not really all that interesting. So I always try to get a business expense when I go get groceries so I can write my mileage down and take it off my taxes. Sneaky. Whatever. So I decided to look for a better tripod for my phone since I can use it to make beadmaking videos anyway. An employee around my age with bright red hair asked if I need help in electronics, so I ask if they have tripods. He asks me why I need it and I say for youtube videos, and he asked what I make them about so I just said "spirituality." His reaction was really uncomfortable but a minute later he made a big effort to make up for his reaction and said "no, that's really cool." 

So we talk about the tripods and I decide to look online and thank him and he won't let me go. He says "You're not from here, are you." and I said I was and told him where I live. And he tried to tell me someone he knew and I didn't know them and he kept saying that I looked familiar and thought he knew me. He introduced himself and held out his hand and said his name and I shook his hand told him mine. Still won't let me go. He's just starring into my eyes. I know what he's going to ask next and realize I'm not wearing my wedding ring so I more forcefully end the conversation and thank him for his help. he yells after me "Sorry, I didn't mean to make that awkward I just really thought I knew you."

Do you feel bad about it? It would get much more awkward if you let this continue.

Yes, I always avoided such situations by dressing like a slob putting my head down and avoiding eye contact. 

20 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

Yes, I always avoided such situations by dressing like a slob putting my head down and avoiding eye contact. 

That makes you look like a girl with low self-esteem and you attract guys with low social skills.
Experienced men know if a woman is open to talk without bothering her. They aren't awkward like that.
The inexperienced ones would probably not have the balls to talk to you if you dressed sexier.

I bet your husband would like that too.

Maybe he really though he knew me? xD You want me to dress sexy to go to Walmart? 

My husband hates me to shop for clothes, hates the idea of makeup. Around here clothes that aren't stained is dressing up. If you wear makeup and nice clothes people think you are a goddess and women think you are a snob and HATE you. Its never been worth it to me. 

32 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

You want me to dress sexy to go to Walmart? 

I dress up sexy when I go to Walmart. I even got a couple offer to let me through the queue.

33 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

If you wear makeup and nice clothes people think you are a goddess and women think you are a snob and HATE you. Its never been worth it to me. 

People always have an ambivalent attitude towards witches. They hate them, but the need them.
That is why they mostly deal with the desperate cases.

I wore a dress, red lipstick and clamming much boots today. That felt authentic. 

Alright, I need to prove something to my wife and she promised to get off my back after that.
I will be having a 7-day retreat away from the forum. It starts now.

1 minute ago, tsuki said:

Alright, I need to prove something to my wife and she promised to get off my back after that.
I will be having a 7-day retreat away from the forum. It starts now.

If you're an idiot dont say anything 

Comprehensive list of techniques: https://sites.google.com/site/psychospiritualtools/Home/meditation-practices

I appreciate criticism!  Be as critical/nitpicky as you like and don't hold your blows