Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Andreas

Real turquoise superpowers or bullshit?

10 posts in this topic

@Andreas you can do literally anything you set your mind to and truly believe in

what's required is traction... it builds up once you get small results and adds to your confirmation that it is possible

all is impossible until it isn't.

so yes, if that's what you truly want to work on, go for it. but be ready, for "superpowers" you gonna have to work super-hard 

any superpower is unconventional 

you must have undying belief (which builds up overtime) for any of this to work

recall the movie Matilda (https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0117008/)  (hopefully you know about it) the girl who moves objects with her eyes. she builds up that ability slowly... not knowing that she has it at first and once she gets results. she herself then knows it is possible and that believe strengths until it becomes absolute knowing and not a believe anymore. and then that ability is effortless 

semi related, i talk about undying belief in these posts here:

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

Nice! If you don’t mind me asking... how long? hahaha

@Andreas there cannot be a fixed/set time now, can there?

the answer would be as long as it's required :) 

do note, i dont have any personal experience with developing any such abilities

however, looking back, i do recall learning to whistle with fingers in my mouth

it was literally the process of adjusting and continuous blowing of air out of mouth resulting in failure until it worked . had a few faint whistles and then once i heard it was working. kept going and now it's a clean whistle :) 

also know that this is a "distraction" within the illusion

if your goal is to find your true nature / enlightenment then working on developing these super-powers is not required

the real super-power is within you. discover that and you will have all the super-powers :) 

also, about your question with time

notice how that will set up a boundry/limit for you

if i say a month and after a month you dont have it, you will stop working on it thinking that you should have gotten it by now, thinking about the 1 month time line

and if i say a year, same thing

as long as it needs - now that keeps you going until you've got it, isn't it?

again. know that this is something other than enlightenment which you are pursuing/asking about here :)

Love Is The Answer

Thanks! Yea it's probably  a distraction but it's so cool. If i ever get it one day i will update this thread if i remember. 

@Andreas I'm inclined to think it is bullshit. I think they could exist but I see no reason nor had any experience to think they exist. 

I know Leo and others on this forum are inclined to think that paranormal/supernatural phenomenon are real, but I've never seen any proof/evidence of it. Why wouldn't people with these powers show (scientists) /(the world)? They would get money for it and even enlightened people do things for money.A supernatural phenomena such as levitation would have most likely been public knowledge by now. This is also true for other supernatural phenomena which impact the external world in an easily observable way. Is the evidence for supernatural phenomenon so subtle that it evades acknowledgement of scientists? Or are scientists denying objective evidence? 

Do these "supernatural" phenomenon not have an impact on the physical world ( and are only detected subjectively in one person's consciousness) and hence do not have any observational give aways to other people? If the answer to the last question is yes, then what's the point in discussing these phenomena? Does it not just fall into the category of mystical experiences/feelings then? 

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

@lmfao

just because you/I haven't seen it doesn't mean it is unture or does not exist

and about the people with these super powers and all. i am sure it's rare and as leo says, they dont largely go around parading these powers and right away, there would be more skeptics than believers 

look at us here, i would say we are quite open minded being on this fourm and all yet we still have a hint of a doubt

the fact again is that your believe is what runs you. believe in ideas and concepts have ended lives and also made lives :) 

belief is all... a strong belief is direct knowing.

Love Is The Answer

Real superpowers on the level of superman or x-men are attainable

But it requires massive consciousness

By the time you acquire a hundreth of the consciousness required for that you will already have realized there is much more at stake then superpowers, and they are really not that important 

It might sound nice to be overpowered but once you attain unity consciousness and that you identify as all of humanity it just seems boring really to focus on yourself, the things that are possible if we manage to awaken and enlighten everyone, if everyone awakens their super powers.....unimaginable,we would live on absolute fantasy freedom and infinity, life would blow your mind all the time

You would have a billion more times fun then you can imagine and then having super powers by yourself

Super powers and heroes are a thing of the past, of a physical world that needs saving

Not of a shared imagined conscious massreality dreamed by immortal psychic beings that can transcend dimensions

You can either save someone or you can make someone realize they are timeless gods 

Edited by Arkandeus

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

Certain siddhis definitely exist, like clairvoyance, remote viewing, things like that.

These are pretty common (well, relatively speaking, anyway.)  I know several people who are clairvoyants.

Some of the rarer ones I'm not sure about, but I assume many exist I've never observed.

Edited by Haumea2018

@Andreas I think what you're really asking is can or should I do this? If you're asking, the answer is no.