Sidra

What is LOGIC ?!

5 posts in this topic

I don't have much to say but rather to ask.. quite simply..

What is logic ?!

I'd suggest to look there for the start:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logic

Please do not pay attention to my empty words if you are following Leo's teaching !!
Sometimes my empty words may appear too negative, too rational, too irrational, egoistical or even like trolling because my path is a non-path and is nothing but deviation and incompatible with all teachings known.

There is no universal agreement as to the exact scope and subject matter of logic. :ph34r: (source: Wikipedia)

You have to get down and dirty yourself for this one.

Edited by Flammable

You see, the reason you want to be better, is the reason why you aren’t. Shall I put it like that?

We aren't better, because we want to be.

~ Alan Watts

5 minutes ago, Flammable said:

There is no universal agreement as to the exact scope and subject matter of logic. :ph34r: (source: Wikipedia)

Of course since every type of logic is a convention in the first place and if one does not agree to a convention of logic  one cannot apply any logic at all.

In some contexts however one will not be able to succeed at all if one does not apply a conventional logic, e.g. if one works in science.

Please do not pay attention to my empty words if you are following Leo's teaching !!
Sometimes my empty words may appear too negative, too rational, too irrational, egoistical or even like trolling because my path is a non-path and is nothing but deviation and incompatible with all teachings known.