kieranperez

A masters response to the bullshit “it’s all an illusion. Stop seeking”

46 posts in this topic

Golden! Another one, closely related to your topic:

From 4:12 onward. "what is this nonsense that you dont exist?" 

Getting lost in the theory-trap is a sneaky one. You are precicely what you feel and believe you are, but you are always free to challenge your feelings and assumptions until maybe something happens and you don't feel that way anymore. Maybe :ph34r:

Man... Ralston is something else, you can tell something special in his eyes and body-language.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

This dude is perfect for intellectual types that get lost in concepts and theorems

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

@Arkandeus

How come? I think its like the polar opposite, at least that is the feeling I get from his videos. I have not read him yet.

18 minutes ago, molosku said:

@Arkandeus

How come? I think its like the polar opposite, at least that is the feeling I get from his videos. I have not read him yet.

Ive seen quite a few of his videos this past hour, he's really good at sort of snapping people out of the intellectual, into the experience

He does this dynamically and with love, cause enlightenment is ultimately experience which cannot be put into words quite simply

Many people awaken and approach enlightenment with a scientific mind, like if they get know all the answers on the test they will pass, or if they can come up with an eloquant and sophisticated "thesis" they are closer to the truth, is is deeply ingrained education by society, it almost seems like a college enlightenment

He seems to be able to call people on that in a blunt, playful and no nonsense sorta way

Edited by Arkandeus

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

42 minutes ago, molosku said:

@Arkandeus

His book is way more complex than it needs to be.

Not only that but it's long as fuck.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Shin Which book? I dont remember Book of Not Knowing being too complex

His body language and facial expressions just scream jack Nicholson ?

You don't get there're a lot different versions of you that you'll like and enjoy

@Arkandeus

OH I thought you meant it sarcasticly when you said "This dude is perfect for intellectual types that get lost in concepts and theorems"  so my "opposite" was actually what turned out to be your line of thinking also. What a plot twist, we were agreeing all along  O-O

Edited by molosku

Reminds me of a quote

"Reality is an illusion but the illusion is real"

:D

Edited by Salvijus

2 hours ago, Rilles said:

@Shin Which book? I dont remember Book of Not Knowing being too complex

Not complex in the sense that it's hard to understand.

It feels like he struggles to explain simple things, and write dozens more page about a subject than it is necessary because of that.

Which in the end makes the comprehension harder than it needs to be.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Peter Ralston is quite direct in his approach - remember he was once shouting in the face of a kid "WAKE UP, STOP PRETENDING, WAKE THE FUCK UP". 

I love the guy.

You see, the reason you want to be better, is the reason why you aren’t. Shall I put it like that?

We aren't better, because we want to be.

~ Alan Watts

what qualifies a "master"?

Please do not pay attention to my empty words if you are following Leo's teaching !!
Sometimes my empty words may appear too negative, too rational, too irrational, egoistical or even like trolling because my path is a non-path and is nothing but deviation and incompatible with all teachings known.

7 hours ago, molosku said:

Golden! Another one, closely related to your topic:

From 4:12 onward. "what is this nonsense that you dont exist?" 

Getting lost in the theory-trap is a sneaky one. You are precicely what you feel and believe you are, but you are always free to challenge your feelings and assumptions until maybe something happens and you don't feel that way anymore. Maybe :ph34r:

I loled, at "be closed, I dont give a shit, I just want you to get you."  This is the first I've heard of this guy.

Edited by Mu_

49 minutes ago, ground said:

what qualifies a "master"?

9CBA83E6-DE45-4384-8AC3-9EF5E08D6446.jpeg