Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EvilAngel

Love to you Leo

15 posts in this topic

I have been following you for 2 years now and I just want to say a big thanks for your never-ending generosity, in the way that you give so freely of your time and resources to help educate, inform and transform ordinary people like me. 2 years ago I was not in a good place. I had spent some time incarcerated for mental health difficulties. After being discharged I spent a while in my small, one-bedroom flat, wondering what to do next. I could choose to go back to the lifestyle I had had prior to my hospital admission - drink, drugs and madness basically - or I could try something else...…..I stumbled upon one of your YouTube videos last year and was struck by your direct, articulate, no-bullshit approach. You make your points so clearly, and in such an accessible way. I have watched dozens of your talks. It has been a genuine pleasure to have such a wise, friendly and strict mentor such as yourself to guide me along this path of self-discovery. I have gained so much from your videos! - I have laughed and cried, and had epiphany after epiphany. Your work is truly beautiful and awe-inspiring. I have changed my life around and my mental health has improved greatly. I am no longer addicted, I go to the gym, I meditate, I eat healthier and I am actually happy (I even had an enlightenment experience). I am also half-way through your life purpose course. I just want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for helping to transform my life. It's maybe cliched, but I couldn't have got where I am today without you. Peace. :)

Welcome :)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

RIGHT?? 

Like that 65 principles for the good life? 

My fucking god. That is such an amazing video. Jesus christ man. Leo solved much of life for us (dw i recognize this trap) 

Where the hell would i be without that synthesis of that information???? I am the luckiest fucker on the planet.

edit; okay maybe not the luckiest. but of the luckiest in the world! 

Edited by thehero

Just happening upon the knowledge of non-duality is one of the luckiest things that can happen to a person. But to watch someone go through the process and also report on it as in-depth as Leo does, fuck were lucky. I'v never seen a guru do as in depth of an explanation as Leo does on something like understanding absolute infinity.

@SoonHei I KNOWWWWWWWWWWWWW

think about it 5 years from now!! those videos are making my mouth water

back when i was in high school & college, people would ask me, so what's your favorite subject?

and I would say "hahaha, I hate them all! i hate learning and all the subjects" 

now? learning is one of my favorite things by far! i love it with a passion

Edited by thehero

19 hours ago, SoonHei said:

True

Can't wait till Leo fully woke as a muhfukka 

He gonna be dropping 10 hour videos haha

More likely, if Leo were to become fully enlightened, my guess is the videos and his business would stop all togethers, or be sparatic. Even though it's very much helping others, the videos are part of an ego construct. After enlightenment, there is nothing to do, just be. So there'd be no point in doing all the work and research that goes into making a huge video every week. But, what do I know, I'm not enlightened/awakened. 

Great to hear! 

I've been following Leo for about 5 month only and I already feel my life transforming to the better, and very glad I found him at this age :)

16 hours ago, Jed Vassallo said:

More likely, if Leo were to become fully enlightened, my guess is the videos and his business would stop all togethers, or be sparatic. Even though it's very much helping others, the videos are part of an ego construct. After enlightenment, there is nothing to do, just be. So there'd be no point in doing all the work and research that goes into making a huge video every week. But, what do I know, I'm not enlightened/awakened. 

If Leo becomes fully enlightened he will see that he was just preaching his own interpretations. He then has some explaining to do if wants to help others go further. A big chance he will lose a lot of followers, who cant follow the u-turn. However, because Leo is so convinced of himself I dont see him reaching full enlightenment real soon. I dont know if he is even searching or trying anymore. He achieved a lot up until now though, made a lot of helpful videos, courses, etc. Created a strong community. Now there's the danger of becoming a self-convinced guru. Happened so often in the past with others.

After enlightenment there is just as much to do as before enlightenment.

Edited by Emanyalpsid

@EvilAngel That was so inspiring to read. I've had a similar experience with Leo's content. A year ago I was unhappy, negative, racked with neurosis and suffering from a chronic weed addiction. Now I'm happy, peaceful, I meditate every day and I haven't smoked for four months. My girlfriend jokes and calls Leo the third man in our relationship as I'm always talking about him (well Leo says this, Leo says that etc) and watching his videos haha. When I was a kid for some reason I wanted to be called Leo. I was just drawn to the name for some reason, now I know why. Shameless fan-boy here :) 

Edited by Wisebaxter

On ‎17‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 0:03 PM, Wisebaxter said:

@EvilAngel That was so inspiring to read. I've had a similar experience with Leo's content. A year ago I was unhappy, negative, racked with neurosis and suffering from a chronic weed addiction. Now I'm happy, peaceful, I meditate every day and I haven't smoked for four months. My girlfriend jokes and calls Leo the third man in our relationship as I'm always talking about him (well Leo says this, Leo says that etc) and watching his videos haha. When I was a kid for some reason I wanted to be called Leo. I was just drawn to the name for some reason, now I know why. Shameless fan-boy here :) 

Dude, if I have a son, there's a strong chance he'll be named Leo. :)