1x0

Racing towards extinction

24 posts in this topic

@billiesimon I personally don't feel any hatred for humanity. I mean when it comes to the people who do severe harm and suffering to others, and to the ones who are seriously ignorant & arrogant, it can be repulsive, and it does make me cringe and it deeply hurts me inside but I still can't define my feelings as hateful or cynical.

I just believe every ending is followed by a new beginning and whether or not it is easy to accept, it is for the highest good. I'm not condoning destruction, chaos or vaporization among humans, but I do support the curiosity and fascination over what will come out of such a tremendous universal event. I'm not hoping for it, or wishing upon it, I'm simply just personally interested in the process and the outcome, this is a completely different thing. 

I would love to see the human race expand their minds and overall consciousness more than anything. But unfortunately, the majority of people on this planet are incredibly corrupt, lazy and simply lacking interest. There are high-consciousness people (such as on this forum, for example) who ARE making a huge difference, don't get me wrong. But if someone is not interested in anything or passionate about anything, I don't think someone is going to grow all that much let alone elevate the overall consciousness of mankind.

It simply takes a shimmer of boldness and courage and fearlessness to even contemplate such questionable possibilities. I understand this is not easy for some people to do or to prepare themselves for. Especially if it's unknown or like some huge cosmic secret.

I think it's a useful technique though, to train the mind not to fear anything that may or may not come our way, but to embrace it and accept all kinds of unknown possibilities, "good" or "bad." It's useful because if you require a relief, you know it's not happening now because there's no valid threat so you can always just reassure yourself like "Oh, it ain't the end of the world." Lol, so it's all good. 

Edited by VioletFlame

"Those who have suffered understand suffering and therefore extend their hand." --Patti Smith

"Lately, I find myself out gazing at stars, hearing guitars...Like Someone In Love" 

On 17/11/2018 at 7:45 PM, Serotoninluv said:

Imagine humans are facing a serious threat to their existence. Perhaps a plague, A.I. or climate change wipes out 90% of humans worldwide. All the remaing humans know their own survival will soon be doomed. 

Do you think this would trigger a collective existential crisis and awakenings? 

I think our current realisation that this is possible is a true driver to develop our consciousness. I think mass extinction will just fuck it up and we will fade away. Sorry.

On 19/11/2018 at 0:41 AM, VioletFlame said:

I think it's a useful technique though, to train the mind not to fear anything that may or may not come our way, but to embrace it and accept all kinds of unknown possibilities, "good" or "bad." It's useful because if you require a relief, you know it's not happening now because there's no valid threat so you can always just reassure yourself like "Oh, it ain't the end of the world." Lol, so it's all good. 

I believe we are an extremely adaptable species. It only takes a few days for something to become the norm. Denial, anger, depression, acceptance, then excel. Awakening, questioning, reprogramming, application.