Viking

BIGGEST INSIGHT OF MY LIFE i think

28 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, Viking said:

dont get me wrong, I want to learn shambhavi badly, but I cant learn it. and I dont trust other sources because its dangerous.

is isha kriya the 5 minute thing? that i really doubt does anything, I tried it and it didnt work.

:D :D

No it's a 15min long :D

Try it

And tell me aren't you feeling even a little better then before.

Edited by Salvijus

57 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

:D :D

No it's a 15min long :D

Try it

And tell me aren't you feeling even a little better then before.

Thanks for posting this

@Viking

Happy for you man, honestly.  My wife deals with the same thing, I've dealt with it, its very human.  It may keep coming back energetically now that you've realized this, but don't let that mean you don't understand whats going on and let it prevent you.  It can help to have some positive affirmations at this time like, when your feeling this way again, you go oh ya, thats the old habit and belief, I'm much better then that, I'm gonna stick with this new thing I'm doing and see what comes about a little longer.  Don't let old habits/beliefs hold you down, because like I'm saying they will most likely come back and fight for your attention, dont fight them with struggle, just understand its old/though/emotional energy and you are bigger than that, and continue forward with strength in that conviction (meditation is good to here because hopefully it can ground you in a place in which you can see these thoughts/energys of lack of self of steam for what they are, and not be swept into the conviction they are true).

2 minutes ago, thehero said:

perceived challenges and perceived skills

exactly my thoughts

Thank you for this insight. I've been dealing with the same issues you have and I'm in a similar situation as you. This is true for me. You just helped me a ton. Wish you all the best <3

7 minutes ago, Mount Bananas said:

Thank you for this insight. I've been dealing with the same issues you have and I'm in a similar situation as you. This is true for me. You just helped me a ton. Wish you all the best <3

exactly what this post was made for, you're welcome <3