Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
d0ornokey

Help with visualizations?

9 posts in this topic

For those of you with decent experience visualizing - 

I have a main goal in mind, but also several mini goals that are going to be accomplished by the main goal. 

For example, i want to make X amount of money, live in an X place, make X friends in this X place, inspire X person, inspire x amount of people, while doing X business and making X impact, and buy X things with the money, and go on X trips

All of which will be accomplished/made easier by the achievement of my main (money) goal. Do I narrow it down on the most significant ones? All of them seem extremely important to me. Is it possible to fit into 10 minutes? Because that's how long Leo mentioned to visualize in the visualization video.

Also, if I recall, in think and grow rich, Napoleon hill only mentions to visualize money, nothing else, for 30 minutes.  

(i know money is not the chief purpose or high conscious, however it is currently important to me and a high conscious decision for me) 

Edited by d0ornokey

Okay so I'm no master but I've been practicing active imagination and the art of visualization for some time now and I absolutely love it and so I'm going to give you the best advice I can based on what I've learned from the experience so far and what's always worked for me. 

If I find myself with more than one goal in mind to manifest I will often contemplate which one is more practical and likely to happen first and maybe start with that. It's good to set a clear definite intention on what you want and start with one at a time. Gradually, I would begin adding other elements into the picture almost creating a movie or slideshow in the minds eye of all the things I'm aiming for, having everything sort of interconnected and working in harmony, this will come naturally for you.

Honestly, one word. Outflowing. One of the main keys I've discovered through visualizing your desires and getting positive results is to pretty much always go in with a clear, positive frame of mind and imagine yourself feeling total love, joy & abundance over not only those desires, but in everything that is, in everything in your life, whether it be "good" or "bad." Connecting with gratitude in everything you have in the here & now and everything that's yet to come, in everything you're striving for. Also expressing gratitude in everything you have yet to learn along this journey, in everything you don't know and also in the very ambition you have to succeed in your beautiful dreams.

Energy is magnetic. When you're doing this purely from the heart and really tapping into this feeling of intense appreciation for everything and not doing it to get anything in return or any sort of reward, but purely from the heart, it's incredibly fulfilling and powerful. And you just *feel* happy during and afterwards. It's like you're directly programming the mind to tap into that sensation of joy & love and the more you do, the easier it gets and the faster you'll be able to tap into it, whenever you want. 

Things like this can take a good amount of energy out of a person as well though because well, you're releasing a lot of energy, but that's in fact usually a good sign. So after exercises like this it's always a good idea to reconnect with things that ground you or ordinary things such as pleasure & relaxation, especially if it was for long period of time. 

It's definitely possible in 10 minutes, it's possible in 5 minutes! But if you start a min. 5-10 mins and you can train yourself to increase the time eventually, I've found that it's even more powerful and puts you in a deeper, prolonged trance. I also recommend not just imagining the objects and items of your desires but also seeing a mental image of yourself, and the whole landscape, experiencing them and viewing yourself and everything existing around you, as best as you can. Or you can imagine yourself in a third person perspective, like in a video game, however you prefer.

If it's not in 100% vivid detail, don't stress. As long as you can sense and feel it, and tap into that feeling you will get when your goal will be manifested as if it's already happened, because it's already within you, then that's the main thing. Really diving into the intense energy and the sensations of it. I would do it until you intuitively feel it's time to close the practice, or when you simply feel worn out. When you feel it's time, you'll know.

Also, consider lighting a candle or two beforehand and gaze into the flame. ;)

Edited by VioletFlame

"Those who have suffered understand suffering and therefore extend their hand." --Patti Smith

"Lately, I find myself out gazing at stars, hearing guitars...Like Someone In Love" 

Sorry for my long rants! I hope this helps.

"Those who have suffered understand suffering and therefore extend their hand." --Patti Smith

"Lately, I find myself out gazing at stars, hearing guitars...Like Someone In Love" 

The core of the Law of Attraction is FEAR. 

So desiring something probably will not happen. 

What we fear the most we attract the most. 

You need to use the opposite polarity to attract. 

Edited by Hellspeed

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

@d0ornokey Yay! Awesome I'm so glad.

@d0ornokey Another thing I think is important to mention is that once you've delivered your intentions and completed the visualization exercise, it's best to let it go and try not to contemplate whether or not it is working or whether or not it will work.

Within patience & time, if it's not working, consider asking yourself if what you want is exactly what is best for you at this time. Sometimes you don't see results because it enables you to determine any likely reason as to why it will not manifest. This holds significant value because it encourages you to reevaluate or reconsider something that may not be for your highest good.

It's wise to continue putting effort into the things you do as well and acting upon what you want, alongside your visualization practice, and avoid just beating around the bush waiting for something to blossom. 

Edited by VioletFlame

Nice advice @VioletFlame

I agree that focusing on one goal at a time is effective (similar to multitasking, where there is no such as thing as multitasking ha ha). Adding images over time is a technique I've heard from other people, including my coach. I've been taught that thinking in scenarios, instead of only images, is even more effective to attract what we want in life. Instead of visualizing a certain amount of money, visualize what will happen after we get that money, because money is only a means to reach our goal.

I review self-help courses to find out which ones are good and not good: propelyourwealth.com