Strikr

after enlightment : neutral

22 posts in this topic

yep everything is calm, but now that I m aware of having "already done it".. there is still such many things to do, but It's not dramatic if I don't experience it at all, in a way, I already experienced everything.

I feel I just have to go with the flow and wish the best for myself and life, maybe even get a new life purpose, like going with the flow

Running on clouds now, still doing my human things and playing the drama

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sbw__MsJZ0

We know nothing, and even, I m not sure. a.V.e

1 minute ago, Strikr said:

yep everything is calm, but now that I m aware of having "already done it".. there is still such many things to do, but It's not dramatic if I don't experience it at all, in a way, I already experienced everything.

I feel I just have to go with the flow and wish the best for myself and life, maybe even get a new life purpose, like going with the flow

Running on clouds now, still doing my human things and playing the drama

Love and peace to you, brother.

The alchemy worked haha

You see, the reason you want to be better, is the reason why you aren’t. Shall I put it like that?

We aren't better, because we want to be.

~ Alan Watts

2 minutes ago, Flammable said:

The alchemy worked haha

of course, why it would not haha do you think I m drawing on my hands for fun ! silly ! ( :P )

please guys looks this anime ( One punch man ) btw, if you have no manga background that's the good one, funny time and really enlightening ( it's a reverse story of the hero journey, the hero is already " the most powerful" ) only 12 episodes, not that long ( netflix/ streaming ) enjoy.

good night people, I have many things to do, maybe quit the forum more seriously and focus on being a bit more

have fun guys

I feel like Luffy most of the time man. Nice video by the way. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

53 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Good for you.  I’m happy you’re getting some shifts.

thanks joseph, still love you, do you feel mad about me ? haha

1 hour ago, Hellspeed said:

I feel like Luffy most of the time man. Nice video by the way. 

ye bro, luffy is THE "life coach" 

main-qimg-720cb23d20d7987b984bbbba21fd8815.jpg

-Luffy-using-Haki-monkey-d-luffy-40502141-875-825.png

What did you do to become enlightened? How do I know you are enlightened? How do I know if anyone is enlightened?

Edited by CreamCat

12 minutes ago, Strikr said:

thanks joseph, still love you, do you feel mad about me ? haha

No way man!  I know you're moving forward.  We don't reach out unless we're going through stuff.  Keep walking the path. 

4 hours ago, CreamCat said:

What did you do to become enlightened? How do I know you are enlightened? How do I know if anyone is enlightened?

- I lived my way and had a strong belief for ALL the truth of the world .. there is no easy way, only the hard way. You must believe.

- you can't really know if you didn't experienced it for yourself, simply put into words : "master looks to you like a paradox, aspirants looks logical", even this sentence has many paradox in it. but for the sake of "simple" I hope to push you forward to experiment life outside of words, they show the way, but don't teach it.

thanks joseph, makes me glad to know haha, I m on it, healing body & mind, keeping my way clear.

30 minutes ago, Strikr said:

- I lived my way and had a strong belief for ALL the truth of the world .. there is no easy way, only the hard way. You must believe.

- you can't really know if you didn't experienced it for yourself, simply put into words : "master looks to you like a paradox, aspirants looks logical", even this sentence has many paradox in it. but for the sake of "simple" I hope to push you forward to experiment life outside of words, they show the way, but don't teach it.

thanks joseph, makes me glad to know haha, I m on it, healing body & mind, keeping my way clear.

Describe your experience.

If we believe you are or not enlightened is irrelevant, but we don't want you to delude yourself and stop the work.

Like many so called enlightened people do, and are full of shit.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Now go do 100 squats 100 push ups and 5k run

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

9 minutes ago, Shin said:

Describe your experience.

If we believe you are or not enlightened is irrelevant, but we don't want you to delude yourself and stop the work.

Like many so called enlightened people do, and are full of shit.

He already did say he is continuing on the path, any word description will not do his experience justice :ph34r:

You see, the reason you want to be better, is the reason why you aren’t. Shall I put it like that?

We aren't better, because we want to be.

~ Alan Watts

22 minutes ago, Flammable said:

He already did say he is continuing on the path, any word description will not do his experience justice :ph34r:

Let him be on his way

don't need for your help brother but I appreciate the vibe though <3

Noself : I m on it , discipline is key

Shadow : not really just a feeling about it yesterday. 

Edited by Strikr

@Strikr

How To Tell If You're Enlightened:

This is very simple. Answer the following questions honesty:

• Did a major shift in awareness occur?
  • Are you absolutely clear now of what you are?
  • Are you the physical human body you've always thought you were?
  • Do you feel infinite, without boundaries or location?
  • Do you actually understand, or are you in a temporary meditative high?

If you answered: "YES! YES! NO! YES! I UNDERSTAND!"  then there's a pretty good chance you're enlightened.
If your answers were not: "YES! YES! YES! NO! YES! I UNDERSTAND!"  then chances are you aren't enlightened. Keep trying.

If in doubt, find an enlightened master to help you verify the depth of your realization.

Don't get cocky, remember, there is more than one enlightenment breakthrough to be had. You ain't gonna become Buddha with just a few years of self-observation.

I'm just saying, I too thought I was enlightened once xD 

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

11 minutes ago, Shin said:

@Strikr

I'm just saying, I too thought I was enlightened once xD 

:P real enlightment don't need to parrot about it. You can' but meeeeh

Edited by Strikr